PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
Not surprising if you're familiar with his history. Dude is a joke, like most mega pastors.

Also worth noting Artetha's father, who was one of the most prominent pastors in Detroit, had a kid with a 12 year old girl. Church fuckery...

Oct 25, 2017
NC
Not surprising if you're familiar with his history. Dude is a joke, like most mega pastors.

Also worth noting Artetha's father, who was one of the most prominent pastors in Detroit, had a kid with a 12 year old girl. Church fuckery...

NErFV6F.gif

I'm sorry, WHAT?!?!?

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, if he didn't grope her, he'd probably have a Taco Bell sponsorship ship deal right about now.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
what is the Taco Bell thing you guys are talking about? What did I miss?

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
I am still amazed that, to this day, people don't think before they throw out any random thought on Twitter. What Colter did was doubly dumb given how Disney just fired a big time director for tweets.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
Wait people are blaming her for the dress she wore?? What the fuck. She could have turned up naked that's still no excuse to pull the shit he tried.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The Mike Coulter stuff is dumb but let's not keep bringing in off topic tweets and such. The one regarding the pastor is fine but we should stay focused on the thread topic.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck me, that new gif and the finger readjusting so he can get a better hold on her is straight up disgusting. That's like that one pic that shows that Trump was definitively grabbing his daughter's ass at the RNC in 2016.

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
That's pretty blatant.

As an aside, and I'm prob. biased since I'm an atheist, but I'm of the opinion that a lot of these preachers don't actually believe in the BS that they are spewing out, and are just in it to take advantage and reap the benefits of living off of their followers.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So about the Taco Bell joke, if he said "When I saw Ariana Grande on the program, I thought that was a new something at Starbucks" would that be racist?

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
That's pretty blatant.

As an aside, and I'm prob. biased since I'm an atheist, but I'm of the opinion that a lot of these preachers don't actually believe in the BS that they are spewing out, and are just in it to take advantage and reap the benefits of living off of their followers.
I believe in a God and feel the same way.

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

hadn't watched season 2 and now never will. disgusting ass pig

topic: the preacher's apology is awful as well, pretty much a classic "sorry you got offended, i did it to everyone there" which is of course a lie and not an apology in any way. this fuck should be investigated or at least personally apologize to and explain himself to her. also the "it's not about me, it's about who died" is scummy shit

there are so many dimensions as to why this is fucked up and his apology is pathetic:

1. it's sexual assault. period
2. it was at a damn funeral
3. she's obviously uninterested in him
4. she's engaged
5. he persisted even after obviously making her extremely uncomfortable (aka not an accident)

obviously point number 1 is the big one and trumps all the others, but this asshole hit almost every branch of the "the fuck are you doing pervert?" tree here

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The grab was bad enough, but on top of that did he think no one would notice at a high profile funeral with guests and cameras everywhere?

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, gotta replace Luke Cage. Now if only there was another buff bald goatee wearing black actor who actually respects the severity of sexual assault...

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ. Feel so sorry for Ariana. There are too many women who have to deal with the bullshit of male perverts and the scumbags who defend/excuse them

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Well shit, glad I haven't watched Season 2 yet. Was planning on it because I liked S1, but fuck Colter for tweeting that shit.

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Your condescending and prickish attitude just makes you look like an asshole.

'Her dress is fine, not appropriate as such but inapproriate for a funeral' is nonsense. And bringing up how appropriate you think her dress is at all is totally irrelevant to the discussion.

That is correct, I am an asshole.

And secondly, I didn't bring anything up. I was explaining to two other members, who couldn't be bothered to read properly before posting, what a third member clearly meant with his post. It wasn't my point to begin with.

My gripe is not how appropriate her dress is, but how apparently nobody bothers reading what people say before attacking their opinion.
A feat which you also clearly display.

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
That is correct, I am an asshole.

And secondly, I didn't bring anything up. I was explaining to two other members, who couldn't be bothered to read properly before posting, what a third member clearly meant with his post. It wasn't my point to begin with.

My gripe is not how appropriate her dress is, but how apparently nobody bothers reading what people say before attacking their opinion.
A feat which you also clearly display.
Funny how someone who gets so anal about comprehension fails at it.