meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
They're my go-to garment during the warm weather months. I've received enough compliments on my legs to know that people don't seem to mind.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I think so.

Screenshot-2023-07-09-at-9-11-34-AM.png

I've got a lot of self-image issues, but I work very hard on my legs at the gym and I'm proud of the results.

I'm proud of these legs too, very motivating.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
nah, I was a crash test dummy as a kid. My entire body is covered in tiny scars and I have a bunch of splotches where hair was burned, ripped, etc. and just never grew back.

I also have chicken legs and a Hank Hill ass so....

Sanguine

Jun 10, 2018
Don't know, and don't care to find out as I hate wearing shorts of any kind. Too many bad memories as a kid cutting the grass in a more remote house my parents used to have where caterpillars of all sorts would fall out/drop down out of the trees and start to try crawling into my pants... Not fun.... At least they weren't the type with the spines you aren't supposed to touch (not that it made them feel any better).

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I was in San Diego last week for Comic-Con, and found that I hadn't packed enough short shorts to last me the weekend. I was really disappointed to find there were NO good options for short shorts in downtown San Diego. I ended up having to Uber about to some shopping mall 25 min away to find decent options.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Eh maybe when I was skinnier. But I still almost exclusively wear short shorts and short skirts in the summer because fuck the heat.

I'm a firm believer that everyone looks sexy in short shorts.

Except myself, because my brain is extremely functional.
I feel seen.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Lol at "turn".

Yeah, but I'm fine as hell without em.

We don't skip leg day round here. Whatever my calves might tell you!

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
There's just no way I can pull off short shorts without looking like a total whore. I don't want to feel self-conscious.

Oct 27, 2017
I did see a pretty women staring at my legs when I was using a rowing machine at gym recently.

I'm going to assume it's because she thought I was sexy in shorts and not that I was somehow using the machine incorrectly.

Royalan

Not actually the youngest mod — AP Fact Check
Oct 24, 2017
Absolutely.

But sweetie I'm a sexy person while wearing a potato sack. It just is what it is.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I'm a never-shorts
In the heat death of the universe I'll be wearing leggings

SledGod

Oct 27, 2017
My wife says I do, but she also thinks that cut-offs and crop tops should be standard issue for men, so maybe she's biased.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I have nice runner's legs. That being said, my wife doesn't like it when I wear my short shorts. Her loss.

rasu

Dec 22, 2017
on someone is the second sexiest place short shorts can be. the first being, naturally, the bedroom floor 😏

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Nope. I'm not sexy in anything except perhaps a tailored suit. But it's 102 degrees here, so I've got no choice.