• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I think I've finally had my fill of McDonalds. Outside of the fries, the food just doesn't taste good to me anymore. And the last couple of locations I tried to stop at, the wait times were just ridiculous. I realize that not every location operates the same, but I feel like I get better food and better service at other fast food restaurants around my office and when I need to travel.

What about the rest of you? Are there any fast food restaurants that you refuse to go to no matter what?

Thac

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Wendy's - got food poisoning from one once and just can't even look at the stuff without feeling queasy.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Funny, I feel like McDs has gotten way better recently since flipping to non-frozen patties.

I really don't like BK, and I dislike LJS.

But honestly, so long as I can get something that's flavor doesn't rely on mayonnaise (gross), I'm not too picky.

Though, as much as I like Taco Bell, it's the only one that overwhelms me with regret as soon as I'm done.

Oct 31, 2017
Anymore, about the only fast food place within my town that I won't eat is Rally's (Checkers). Mainly because it just exudes a dirty/unclean vibe and that seems to be common for the chain in general.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr. is kind of the same way, but I still dabble with it on rare occasion if I'm feeling extra sloppy haha.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Burger King because I got horrible food poisoning there once. I can never ever go back.
McDonalds I'll go to on a road trip maybe but that's it.
Wendy's and Jack n the Box because they're terrible.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Generally avoid them all. There's a non-fast food place near me that I straight up will not go to, despite my family loving it. They can go. I'll eat at home.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Not really, but I rarely do anyways. I love cooking so it would only happen if I am with friends on a weekend maybe, but the answer is no, I do not have any fast food restaurant I refuse to eat at. Firstly because we don't have many here and secondly I actually haven't had any bad experiences.

The real bad experience for me, when it comes to fast food restaurant, is the price in relation to taste. It just doesn't work anymore. I consider McDonalds to be expensive.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Arby's has be vile each time I tried, will never try again.

Wendy's I have horrible experiences not so much with the food but the places I've visted. The first time I went as a kid, there was a family without shoes on picking at their feet sitting eyes view from me
The second time I was about to take a second bite of my burger and it had a bug on it.

Deleted member 51845

user requested account closure
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
Subway. There will always be a small mom and pa pizza place or deli that will make a sub 10000x better close by, along with a much smaller chance of protecting pedophiles.

Roygbiv95

Alt account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Wendy's. Their burgers were SO MUCH better in the 90's-early 2000's you have no idea. I can't be the only one who remember's this. Can't stomach what they've been making ever since.

Oct 27, 2017
Jack in the Box because whatever I've eaten there is a grease Bomb.
KFC because they're ridiculously expensive for fast food and especially chicken at that.

VISION

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic. I went there once with my ex and she found half a cockroach in her sandwich (she had bitten into the other half). She immediately puked. I had already finished mine đź’€

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
I only go to Chick Fil A if they're offering something free. Taco Bell, you'd have to pay me to eat that shit.

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
KFC, I just don't enjoy it. Tried it a few different times in recent years and every time it just wasn't very good so I just committed to stop giving it another chance.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Taco Bell and Pizza Hut because I literally can't stomach either.

Arby's and Papa John's because they're straight dumpster-tier.

Between McDonald's, BK, and Wendy's I'm the least likely to do BK because literally the only thing worth it from there is the chicken fries.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
I used to hate Burger King until I had a Whopper Jr recently. Their burgers are dope but everything else feels like shit.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
KFC. For years I kept getting that weird craving for KFC and I'd go and eat it and hate myself after as that mass of grease slowly digested. Then a year later I would repeat the process, and again, and...

No more.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
I haven't eaten any fast food in at least 15 years. Probably longer.

gnilres

Oct 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure most of the Burger King's in Columbus are owned by the same shitty franchisee and they are REAL bad but other than that I'm always in the mood for at least some type of fast food

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I don't even remember the last time I went to McDonalds or other big chains. If I eat out (no more than once a week), I usually go to small local places.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
My local ones are all trash. Poor service, quality, and order accuracy. But there isn't a specific chain that I avoid.

Clydefrog

Oct 25, 2017
Hawaii
Carl's Jr. But can I just add that I hate drive-thrus? It's supposed to be convenience but it takes fucking forever anymore. People don't know what they are ordering and/or they are ordering a shit-ton of food. I hate it.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Chik Fil A because of their politics

Burger King, Subway and Del Taco because I dont like them