nY75BW2.jpg

Out of water AM I??

This movie was worth it for this.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Black Manta looks so damn cool, and it seems like the classic suit for Aquaman turned out well here honestly.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
That dc logo on the aquaman logo is really bad

Also it should have been

AQUAMAN

Aquaman
Because ... Arthur Curry really ?

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
What, the world premiere isn't even happening in my local theater?
You have betrayed me for the last time, Jason.

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
Manta looks great, but pretty strange that the only black character has his face covered. If they are gonna make everyone look like the comics shouldn't Orms face be covered too?

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Posters/costumes under water look dope. Hope the movies good and Moma becomes an A lister.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Because the DC movies desperately need color and fun and vibrancy. Look at Black Manta - who the fuck wants Snyder's grim aesthetic fucking up that glorious helmet?

I agree, but Aquaman isn't the film to do it in for Arthur's aesthetic, though go nuts with the tone and the other characters. The best Aquaman has ever been was PAD's sarcastic hobo.

By all means the Captain Marvel film should be this though. I want lots of fifties vibe for Fawcett City

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's impossible to have an Aquaman movie not look incredibly silly and preposterous.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
One of those just reminds me of Russell Crowe Going "are you not entertained?"

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to jump on the "If you hate the look of this then you must not be a fan of Aquaman", but these designs should make fans happy. Also, surprise yet another superhero promotion where actors look a little wonky.