• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
So Xr has bigger bezels right? Are they the same bezels as the X from last year? and the Xs and Xs Max have smaller bezels (smallest yet)?

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interestingly, AAPL stock goes up during Watch announcement and back down with the phones.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Smaller than a Plus though..?

I can't understand the super tiny phone obsession. Like I get wanting to avoid Plus sizes and bigger, but it's so hard to do anything on a 5C size or smaller. I had to use my old 5 for a week when my iPhone 6 was dead and it was so difficult to go back to, even just from a messaging perspective.

f1536776953.jpg

I mean sure it's technically smaller than a plus, but not by much.

I don't use my phone to watch movies, television, or even youtube very often.

It's a phone, messaging device, internet device, and occasional camera. The iPhone SE is perfect for my needs. Small, unassuming, out of the way. Does its job and then tucks away into my pocket. Anything bigger is absurd and unnecessary.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
If the panels aren't 120hz there's literally no reason to upgrade from an X. Maybe next year.

dem

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Xr will sell like crazy if it's priced "cheap"

Could really lower apples average selling price /aapl

borghe

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure about the other use case. I only used 3d touch for the trackpad and now that can be done without it.
ahh... yeah I use copy and paste almost as much as just moving the cursor.. especially grabbing stuff to throw in an iMessage.

Sounds like it's worse, no? It's just single camera.
sort of. yeah you don't get the 2.4f telephoto.. but you get the better ISP. so it's a toss up.