III-V

Oct 25, 2017
It's a foolproof plan:
1. Claim that there will be fraud with mail in ballots, months before the election and with no proof
2. File meritless lawsuits that get thrown out immediately
3. Use both 1 and 2 as proof that fraud definitively occurred
Imagine having to get on board with this. Goodbye integrity, goodbye feelings of self-worth, goodbye career.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
There should be some sort of severe penalty for wasting peoples time with this frivolous nonsense. And not slap on the wrist fines. I'm talking king jail time if they are knowingly bringing frivolous suits to just waste everyone's time and trying to sow dissent.

For starters, the lawyers should be disbarred if they are (as in the example above) presenting what they clearly know to be a baseless case before a judge.

The fact you took a client's money is not a blank check to be a dipshit in court. Part of your job as an attorney is to advise the client of the law, particularly when they have no valid legal basis for a case. If you take the case to court you are saying that you believe, as a lawyer, that there is a valid basis for it to be heard. If there clearly is not, what are you doing practicing law?

Oct 25, 2017
They're not sending their best.

So I actually read through that transcript. And to be honest, the Judge sounds like he's just tired of it, and kind of being a dick. Trumps lawyers were arguing that the ballots were bad because the voter didn't fill out their address on the front of the mailer, which was stated as a requirement on the mailer. The DNC argued that yes, it was supposed to be filled out, but there is no law enforcing that. I couldn't even tell if the decision was in favor of Trump or not (600 some ballots).

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
My update post in a gif:
giphy.gif

RomanticHeroX

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not one for public shaming but I feel like there should be a comprehensive list of lawyers representing Trump in these sham court cases. They're choosing to tie their professional reputation to lawsuits that they know are frauds. I would never knowingly hire a lawyer who went along with this nonsense.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the cult's excuse gonna be for this stuff being chucked out of court or pulled by their own campaign? Dem judges, deep state, something about the media or all of the above.

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So this was pretty much GOP greatest hits from the impeachment part 2

I'm not one for public shaming but I feel like there should be a comprehensive list of lawyers representing Trump in these sham court cases. They're choosing to tie their professional reputation to lawsuits that they know are frauds. I would never knowingly hire a lawyer who went along with this nonsense.

Yup. Isn't there some ethical code these lawyers needs to follow? Should be disbarred

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I can't type a serious diatribe or quip because I'm just too tired. The Republican Party needs to be destroyed. Like, there is a fundamental rot that is cohabitating with similarly rancid conservative media and it's like neither can actually reform because the other would attack it. It's just sad.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
So I actually read through that transcript. And to be honest, the Judge sounds like he's just tired of it, and kind of being a dick. Trumps lawyers were arguing that the ballots were bad because the voter didn't fill out their address on the front of the mailer, which was stated as a requirement on the mailer. The DNC argued that yes, it was supposed to be filled out, but there is no law enforcing that. I couldn't even tell if the decision was in favor of Trump or not (600 some ballots).
I read the transcript too and didn't really see how the judge was being a dick. Seemed like straight forward questions to me

Oct 28, 2017
Except anyone but a tiny bit of his base will believe it . when Joe takes the WH in Jan and they have zero proof of fraud. I can see if this election was down to one state, but it's not.
That would be nice, but the whole "election irregularities" thing is already all over white aunt/uncle Facebook.

I'm not jumping to the coup-conclusion, or saying that there will be violence. But it's not a small number of people buying into this. The average GOP voter at this point (of which 70M voted for Trump last week) is a dyed in the wool believer, and most will eat this up, even if they don't do anything about it.

Oct 25, 2017
I read the transcript too and didn't really see how the judge was being a dick. Seemed like straight forward questions to me

I didn't see where Trumps lawyers mentioned fraud at all. Sounded like they made efforts to point out that they were not alleging fraud at all, and that the ballots were just bad due to a technicality. The Judge brought up fraud out of nowhere.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Hannity is summoning people and this has been my reaction to every single person
giphy.gif
It's funnier to me if you were joking but in case you weren't

Reince Prebus former chief of staff for trump and head of the RNC. Sycophant and weakling.

Blonde is Kayliegh Mcenany the president's WH press secretary. She hates you.

Then we have Ronna McDaniel, Mitt Romney's niece and current head of the RNC. She's slammed her uncle in defense of Trump multiple times by the way. Awesome lady.

Last one is Laura Ingram avowed Nazi and anchor on Fox news

Also Jim Jordan House Rep and defender of pedophiles (seriously)

I didn't feel like checking the order of my answers or if I missed any because....who cares lol. They're all pathetic and absolutely know better but they don't care about the citizens of this country, least of all their own constituents.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
So did it happen? Is Biden finished?

Surely Hannity brought the goods and Trump's 2nd term is as good as guaranteed right?

Right?...

Jaychrome91

Nov 4, 2018
I wanna see that hard evidence the trump campaign promised to bring to light. The integrity of our elections is at stake people, every illegal vote must be thrown out. My body is ready to see the evidence, someone show it to me.

Oct 27, 2017
Biden's Globalist Shop of Horrors is definitely a movie sequel I'd watch.

Edit: is there a reason Kayleigh is wearing an always visible cross? Was she afraid we wouldn't otherwise know she's a christian nutjob?

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
A huge portion of his base believe this election was stolen.

I don't see this is as a fringe belief.

Not really.

https://ca.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27Q3ED

The fact that the "stop the steal" shit is so tepid and most news desks are dismissing it outright (including often Fox, although their pundits are feeding into it) is a big deal. The lawsuits, the narrative from the white house, etc - none of this shit matters. Just like it didn't matter when much more legitimate concerns over the Florida count in 2000 did not change 8 years of George W Bush.

It's just about what the motherfucker does in the next 2 months now.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
So has it happened? Has the widespread ballot corruption been exposed? Has Joe Biden returned the championship belt?

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You would shame lawyers who are doing the job they are paid to do?

If anything I applaud these lawyers for half adding it as they know it will go nowhere lol