Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
we 'bout to get titans in apex and tf3, omg

Would also be cool with these cinematics' art style being translated to the games.

Deleted member 93805

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 16, 2021
Bay Area, CA
Respawn is gonna announce a new Titanfall game at that Oculus Gaming Showcase event on April 21, aren't they?

A titan in Apex would be fun. Even if it's just an AI helper.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love the art style of these. the backgrounds are like someone watched those ghibli tutorials that cropped up recently. shame it's not used in the game

Oct 26, 2017
That was a cool short, great way to add some backstory to an almost non-character from TF2!

Also, this Thiccken:
8fnunWl.png

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Great video. If anyone enjoyed it, they should really check out the other Stories from the Outlands videos on the Apex YouTube channel. They sometimes vary in art style a bit.

Even the CG season launch trailers are fun to watch too.

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
For those thinking there's gonna be a Titan ult, that seems unlikely. It looks like she's got wings, and can maybe fly/hover for her ult.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I need a new TF, I play 2 daily. This just makes my heart ache for a new one.

but love that the universe survives, VIPER!

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
That was great. I actually forgot the 'name' viper from titanfall 2....remembered once I looked it up

Quatermain

Oct 29, 2017
I worked on this short, was a real fun challenge for the team. Glad to see people are enjoying it :)

Oct 29, 2017
I play Apex almost a game a day at least... but if we get Titanfall 3 news at any point, that'll be the most excited Ill be for any gaming announcement in a long, long time. Loved TF1 and TF2 is an all-time game for me.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
In case you missed it - there was a sweet countdown screen before the trailer:

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Have any of the chars in Apex been pilots? Are Pilots still like top tier in this universe?

Shame I don't like BR games

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
I haven't played Apex Legends since... 2018? When did Titanfall and Apex Legends become the same universe?
Is there any place to catch up on the lore? Will have to reinstall the game, it was pretty fun when I played it.

Nov 15, 2017
I haven't played Apex Legends since... 2018? When did Titanfall and Apex Legends become the same universe?
Is there any place to catch up on the lore? Will have to reinstall the game, it was pretty fun when I played it.
Since the very beginning lol. Apex takes place after the great war between Militia and IMC that happened in Titanfall. So far at least three characters from Titanfall 2 has made an appearance in Apex with others mentioned.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Have they introduced a visual filter to make the game look like these animated shorts yet? This is, imo, the better art style but the basic game just looked like most other games.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
•Premiered 9 hours ago

Holy crap, I know the numbers they are working with and this game still surprises me on a daily basis. :D
Happy for the team, wish them the best with this update.

Last edited:

oofouchugh

Oct 29, 2017
Night City
I have a hard time caring about TitanFall stuff that isn't a new TitanFall game that isn't a BR. So I'm probably never gonna be happy again with TitanFall stuff unless I feel like re-installing 2.