• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully she has people knowledgeable about the market. As people still don't understand what's happening.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Last week when a moving company came with a truck and three people to help get some stuff out of an office, one took out a bluetooth speaker and all three listened to Hasan while they were working. We all chilled and bonded over that stuff, it was great.

Dude has reach and we absolutely need people like him to win the culture war. He's nothing but an absolute boon here.

This.

WesWes

Apr 25, 2018
Stocky had under 2k viewers less than a month ago it feels like. Today he hit over 60k and is streaming with AOC and Chamath. Nuts.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017

That's right, tell Ted Cruz to fuck off!

LeoT.gif

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't really watched Twitch before now. this thread got me to check out that Hasan Abi person. I have been watching his stream for over three hours.

Era, what have you done to me.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had thestockguy on twitch in the background for the last couple of days, he's got that cokey, addled Jim Cramer vibe and is pretty amusing.

People were saying he should try to get on AOC but he was pessimistic because he tried to have Mia Khalifa on when she was going on about GME and she left him on unread, so he was joking he can't take another ego hit.

TyrantII

Oct 25, 2017
Boston
Haven't watched much of thestockguy before yesterday, but he seems to use the market craziness of the day for entertainment and peppers some actually sound, conservative long term financial advice between it.

His jokes are bad, but he's not a grifter it seems, and is planting good seeds in the minds of his viewers who might not typically be thinking about long term finance. I appreciate that.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
The dude who thinks the solution to CA's problems is 0% state tax....

He thinks that will bring in tons of business but he also said when asked how he would pay for all the shit he wants to do is to have higher corporate tax which goes against his idea that lots of business will come in

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
We need to hook up AOC with some gamer RGB lights and some dank memes in the background.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ironically, an older politician would probably have staff setting up the stream perfectly beforehand.