• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters
The Future of Anthem (Official statement about the state of the game)
  • OP
    OP
    iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
    England
    Anthem NEXT Cancelled
  • OP
    OP
    iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
    England
    It is an expected announcement from Bioware today... but still quite a bitter one as this game started a lot for me; my first OT and the design work and videos I made about the game helped net me a job in the games industry. That aside Anthem has been left to die... quietly in the corner now.

You can read about the official announcement of the cancellation here:
    blog.bioware.com

Anthem Update

Friends, In the spirit of transparency and closure we wanted to share that we’ve made the difficult decision to stop our new development work on Anthem (aka Anthem NEXT). We will, however, continue…

You can discuss this with fellow Era Members in the main news thread by --R here:
    www.resetera.com

[Official] Anthem Next has been cancelled News

https://blog.bioware.com/2021/02/24/anthem-update/

Many of us have moved on from Anthem now and there are other live service and cooperative experiences that we're putting our time into but I will say I was curious to see what an Anthem 2.0/NEXT could be and would do to the game. Alas, we will never see that now. As this OT has already kind of died and will likely fade further into the ether of Era now, I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You to everyone who posted here and enjoyed the OT and Anthem at launch or after. I had a blast making this OT, it was my very first and I've gone on to make many more since but you always remember your first... right?