• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
From the enormity of this thread it's probably a long shot but if anyone has an EU PS4 code I'd be very grateful.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty please?
tenor.gif

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shot in the dark but would love a chance to try out this beta on PC please! :)

Last edited:

MissCauthon

Oct 25, 2017
I would very much appreciate having a CODE. I'm playing on PC and I would gladly play with you in a group using mic to enjoy the demo.

Deleted member 2913

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I demand a key for PC. I'm serious. (please I'll love you forever)

ᕕ(╭ರ╭ ͟ʖ╮•́)⊃o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::>

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would love to have a PS4 or PC code.

First time begging for a code so not sure what else to say!

Thardin

Jan 7, 2018
Y'all got any more of them PC codes?

giphy.gif

Edit: Someone got Tyrone his fix.

Last edited:

grizzlybara

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone could toss an invite my way it'd be greatly appreciated! ♥

edit: not sure if it matters but PC preferred but I could also use a PS4 one! Thanks in advance!

Gatti-man

Banned
Jan 31, 2018
I just realized I have VIP access. I preordered through the Xbox store ages ago but haven't received a code. Anyone know what I need to do?

Nov 23, 2017
Would love a code for ps4. Really appreciate it and really excited to try some other javelins and not at level 1. The alpha just kinda gave you the most basic shit and no customization so flying didn't maybe feel as good as it will mid level.

Bass2448

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm heavily on the fence and would be eternally grateful to anyone who could gift me a US Beta code. I've got PS4, X1, and PC. I was burned by Destiny and wish to confirm if this truely is the King I've been waiting for.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Would love a PC code if anyone is willing to share one.

Got one!

Last edited:

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
People can ask for codes but its useless–the page to refer a friend isn't even working. This thread is a little premature no?

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
For a game that looks boring, dull, uninspired and generic according to some people, I'm honestly surprised with this thread... the thirst is real.