• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
What exactly is the joke when you catch a paper kite butterfly? Don't spread it on toast?

horsebite

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Day 3 of trying to catch a stringfish or a damn sturgeon. Another day using over 100 fish bait in the right place and nothing!

Does anyone have any other tips? :'(

Also, I hope Nintendo patches bulk crafting into this. And why do clams not stack!

Tawney Bomb

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Day 3 of trying to catch a stringfish or a damn sturgeon. Another day using over 100 fish bait in the right place and nothing!

Does anyone have any other tips? :'(

Also, I hope Nintendo patches bulk crafting into this. And why do clams not stack!
I feel your pain. So many bait and no stringfish. I won't mind if I don't get it right away, but it would be nice.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need help fellow villagers.

I'm going insane trying to find a Saddled Bichir before the start April.

I've been up and down my river using bait and not.

Someone. Please help me.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
How closely can bamboo grow together? I want to make a thick cluster like IRL bamboo but don't want to risk the shoots experimenting.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If anyone's looking for a way to evict villagers...
if you have those AC amiibo cards, once you get them to camp 3 times (and do their DIY request) you can negotiate with an existing villager to leave for the amiibo villager to move in. idk if there's a chance to fail the negotiation, but it seems like the one way to evict someone for realsies

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't followed news, guides anything.

Now that we have so many tools, how are we supposed to keep everything in our pockets? Is there a way to keep tools from occupying space? Or where can I put the crafting material? Between all these things I have no space for anything.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
I need help fellow villagers.

I'm going insane trying to find a Saddled Bichir before the start April.

I've been up and down my river using bait and not.

Someone. Please help me.

Are you in the northern or southern hemisphere? Saddled bichir should not be around in the northern hemisphere yet, don't know about the south.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you in the northern or southern hemisphere? Saddled bichir should not be around in the northern hemisphere yet, don't know about the south.
I'm in the north.

According to this chart. They are. (and i don't have long left to try 😭 )
image0.jpg

Nov 13, 2017
Not to be a downer, but does anyone feel a little disappointed that there seem to be far fewer staple buildings and items compared to New Leaf, along with no swimming?

It's Nogami, so I'm hoping he's following the same content model as Splatoon, which would be great, but I'm just a little worried.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Just running in circles selling bugs to Flick for 80k on each trip. This is going to be a very lucrative evening for me.

chimpsteaks

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 12, 2019
I am kind of holding out on the tiny hope they'll tweak Stringfish drop rates and maybe it won't be as insane by December. If it is still as bad then, then I'll for for mine then - it's gonna take the full year to fill the museum anyway so no difference to me

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do i get this ratting malarkey i see you lovelies talking about.
That chart is wrong, cherry salmon is not going away.
That's wrong, I think Saddled Bichir are not available in the Northern Hemisphere till later in the year.
I don't think this is accurate. Saddled Bichir is leaving the Southern Hemisphere, not Northern.
Ohh, yeah ?

So i've got everything, and can stop pulling out my non-existent hair ?

Everywhere

Banned
Jun 12, 2019
Can someone please open their gates? I really need to sell some fishes and my shop is closed. I want to pay for my ramp today so it's ready tomorrow.

I can bring hybrid flowers or posters. Whatever you prefer.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I've played AC before but someone explain the shooting stars to me.
When there's a shooting star, have empty hands, change the view to see the sky fully, and press A. You'll do a wish-making gesture and the star will glow.

In this game, you might receive a crafting material fallen on your beach the following day. It doens't seem to be 1-to-1 though.

NateDog

"This guy are sick"
Jan 8, 2018
Just running in circles selling bugs to Flick for 80k on each trip. This is going to be a very lucrative evening for me.
My fiancée happened upon a tarantula island today on the same day Flick appeared. Got 385k or so bells on return.

I on the other hand just wanted a decent island for fishing and kept getting awful ones.

Sera

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne
🛫Opening my gates🛬
Isabelle is complaining about my littering so I will open my free stuff stall again
- Southern hemisphere island, native fruit is apple
- Take items you want near the "Please Take" stall
- feel free to take fruit
- Nook's Cranny, Ables and Kicks
- Lily, Roses & Mums for sale
- Currently raining
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
edit: one day I will get the BBCode right

Last edited:

V0ltg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just went through 3 nook miles tickets and all 3 islands sucked. Both in terms of theme and villagers.
...Time to go to bed.

Everywhere

Banned
Jun 12, 2019
🛫Opening my gates🛬
Isabelle is complaining about my littering so I will open my free stuff stall again
- Currently raining
[Hidden content]
Coming!

Oct 27, 2017
🛫Opening my gates🛬
- Currently raining
[Hidden content]
Coming over!

Oct 25, 2017
Do the special cross breed flowers grow more of each other once you get enough close together or do you always have to do the cross breeding?

rouken

Oct 27, 2017
Philippines
i think having an insect statue helps with respawn of specific insects. i just put my mantis statue in front of my house and suddenly they swarmed my garden

fb_img_1585620821431b1km2.jpg

didn't even know that you could have 4 of the same insects at the same screen

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My villagers kept telling me this afternoon that there was going to be a meteor shower, and I guess that's what I got tonight because I've been sitting here making wishes like crazy. Am I really going to get this many star fragments tomorrow? I'm still at it as I'm typing this! I'm stopping to press A every time I hear the twinkle!

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
🛫Opening my gates🛬
- Currently raining
[Hidden content]
I'm coming over. I will need to get as many bugs I can get while Flick is still at my island!

Sera

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne
My villagers kept telling me this afternoon that there was going to be a meteor shower, and I guess that's what I got tonight because I've been sitting here making wishes like crazy. Am I really going to get this many star fragments tomorrow? I'm still at it as I'm typing this! I'm stopping to press A every time I hear the twinkle!
The cap for the nook miles achievement is either 200 or 300 wishes iirc
I'm coming over. I will need to get as many bugs I can get while Flick is still at my island!
Raining right now so not as many valuable bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.