The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
OMG! You will be able to change the "locked" Shopping items!? Finally I can have the red lighthouse! I've been locked to blue. Which is fine, but I really want red!

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
Instead of a city it's now a RV park with all of the missing characters? I'm so in

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Haha, wow you can now force villagers to wake up earlier or go to sleep later? That'll be great for people who have certain schedules.

And finally, a 5000 item storage limit!

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Oh. Wow. Like I am so excited for hanging stuff from the ceiling and changing just one wall!

AND YOU CAN NOW HAVE TWO MORE INCLINES AND BRIDGES! Finally! I can add two more inclines! I've wanted that forever.

And now POV camera!!!!!!!!!! Holy fuck.

They're putting EVERYTHING in this game! The wait was worth it! Holy shit.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I think the amount of stuff here implies the pandemic drastically shifted their plans back

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Man I can't wait to watch all my favorite AC YouTubers reaction videos.

And holy fuck. You can now place sheds to store items. So an item that you can carry around, place anywhere and have access to your storage in your home? I missed it, but does it work both ways? Like can I also pull out items or just deposit them?

And hereeeeeee are the GYROIDS!!!!

Oct 27, 2017
Damn this is looking like a really good update. Hoping there's more but with the island market, cafe, kappn and new decorating options this is good.