Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Garfield: "It wasn't me"

Interviewer: "They even caught you on camera. In 4K"

Garfield: "It wasn't me"

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Whatever, you guys believe what you want to believe. It's obviously Ben Reilly in those photos and not Andrew Garfield as some of you would claim.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Meanwhile, Tom Holland is like, "Yeah, it's him. Oh! Tobey's in it, too. And while I'm at it, let me spoil the entire plot of the next Avengers movie."

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, Tom Holland is like, "Yeah, it's him. Oh! Tobey's in it, too. And while I'm at it, let me spoil the entire plot of the next Avengers movie."
Low key though, Mark Ruffalo is marvels leak nightmare, man does not care so they probably limit his interviews lol, even leaked some hulk appearance in his last one

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
TIL that Andrew Garfield doesn't have an American accent. Guess I never saw him speak in an interview before.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
There was a picture leaked of Andrew with Tobey?

no-way-home-photo-leak-tobey-maguire-andrew-garfield.jpg

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
actors will play like they are neuralized when it comes to this shit. not surprised, but this is hilarious to watch unfold.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So here's a thing that's weird to me

Actors/agents can ask interviewers not to bring up certain subjects. It happened with Letitia Wright in some profile a month or two ago. Why doesn't Andrew or his agent make 'Don't ask me about spider-man' a condition of the interview?

The conspiracy theorist in me instantly goes to "because it makes headlines for spider-man" but I don't like being a conspiracy theorist

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
He will have said "no" in every possible combination before the film comes out

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
He will have said "no" in every possible combination before the film comes out
I mean, he straight up said a while ago that he can't convince anyone one way or the other:
But it's important for me to say on the record that this is not something I'm aware I am involved in. But I know I'm not going to be able to say anything that will convince anyone that I don't know what's happening. No matter what I say, I'm fucked. It's either going to be really disappointing for people or it's going to be really exciting.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, I'd be pretty mad if we don't get all 3 spideys in the movie.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
If all 3 Spiderman's aren't in this movie it will honestly be the most glorious meltdown in many years on the internet.

It's too late now, even if all the rumors and leaks the last year, besides what's been seen on set, were 100% fake, the expectation is too huge now. The three spidermen rumors have invaded the causal fanbase too.

It has to happen now. We'll know tho, imo, if it's just a small cameo for both at end. Then the internet made it happen. If they have bigger roles, then it was always intended.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Did anyone actually watch the "leaked" footage of him? It's like a 4 second clip that is CLEARLY fake.

This guy has been warning people for months to keep their expectations in check or they will ruin the movie for themselves by just being disappointed it isn't the big live action crossover fanfiction they came up with in their heads. But people refuse to listen.

If he did film something for this movie it's probably a small cameo, possibly in a scene where it shows how one of his villains jumped universes.
Not the popular vote, but "deepfake" was also the first thing I thought when seeing it.
We'll see, but I'm also still not convinced entirely he's gonna be in.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Did anyone actually watch the "leaked" footage of him? It's like a 4 second clip that is CLEARLY fake.

This guy has been warning people for months to keep their expectations in check or they will ruin the movie for themselves by just being disappointed it isn't the big live action crossover fanfiction they came up with in their heads. But people refuse to listen.

If he did film something for this movie it's probably a small cameo, possibly in a scene where it shows how one of his villains jumped universes.

😏

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I mean they brought back Jamie Foxx and Alfred Molina, no way their Spider-Men would not come back. Amazing we've not yet seen new Electro though.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I mean they brought back Jamie Foxx and Alfred Molina, no way their Spider-Men would not come back. Amazing we've not yet seen new Electro though.
We actually did get a leak of the new look along with Dafoe but I can't find a photo of said look.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
Dude probably gets a good laugh out of having to repeatedly say he's not in it. I feel like he'd be visibly upset being asked over and over if he wasn't actually in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.