Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Fuck yes that might mean some actual care is put into the charges and prosecution I hope this means that this is taking seriously now that she's no longer apart of the "blue wall"

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a good sign? She's no longer a cop. Sounds like they plan to hang her out to dry.

Oct 27, 2017
Bye bye blue wall of protection.

They're abandoning her. They probably looked at the mountain of evidence (probably including her toxicology test) and realized there was no way to adequately defend her.

She's going to prison.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
This is promising since don't police union's usually wait until after the trial to do this sort of thing?
Hope this means she will rot in prison for what she did.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this means she won't have the police union to legally protect her any more.

Also, fuck police unions.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Does the fact that she's been fired mean that she's pretty much not under that "blue wall of silence" anymore? If so, she's fucked, and hopefully this means she's going to be locked up for many, many years.

Maybe this is the start of some justice for that poor guy and his family.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I eagerly look forward to her:
  • Lack of a criminal conviction
  • GoFundMe
  • Eventual re-hiring in a neighboring precinct
  • Appearance at next year's CPAC

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, you're fucked when not even the Blue Wall can save you. Hopefully she can rot in prison too.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Thats interesting, the chances of conviction go up after they been fired

Oct 25, 2017
She probably will be convicted. They actually let her ass go. They probably realized they couldn't spin this shit for her so now they are distancing themselves.

My take. The facts and details are about to come out and they are trying to get ahead of it.