• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, so you mean to tell me the prequel movie will be about a group of men who are corrupted with (the one) power and then women have to save the world?

HA! Like that would ever happen! Now I see why it's fantasy!

<sarcasm/>

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
E7AA3C-VIAUpoAL

panel -

Last edited:

tollo

Sep 2, 2018
Kinda maybe leaked Elayne casting news.

Seen on set. Was tagged on photo with cast that was then deleted ect.

Xairi

Oct 28, 2020
Was bugging me because it didn't seem right. Then I realized her hair is different than the poster. lol don't know why that was rubbing me the wrong way.

But yea, I prefer the originals. My fav though are the trade paperback 2012 editions. I have the full set.

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
Was bugging me because it didn't seem right. Then I realized her hair is different than the poster. lol don't know why that was rubbing me the wrong way.

But yea, I prefer the originals. My fav though are the trade paperback 2012 editions. I have the full set.
Is that the set your avatar comes from? That is the set I have.

The Fires of Heaven: Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Wheel of Time, 5): Jordan, Robert: 9780765334640: Amazon.com: Books

The Fires of Heaven: Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Wheel of Time, 5) [Jordan, Robert] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The Fires of Heaven: Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Wheel of Time, 5)

Xairi

Oct 28, 2020
Is that the set your avatar comes from? That is the set I have.

The Fires of Heaven: Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Wheel of Time, 5): Jordan, Robert: 9780765334640: Amazon.com: Books

The Fires of Heaven: Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Wheel of Time, 5) [Jordan, Robert] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The Fires of Heaven: Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Wheel of Time, 5)

Yep! I love that set

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
Just me personally, but I've never been a fan of tie-in covers.
Usually I agree but considering how ugly the original cover is I still prefer this one.

I'm very peculiar when it comes to book covers and especially in fantasy there's so much crap. Here in Germany a current trend is some metallic looking shield/sigil/symbol stuff taking up most of the front cover.🤢

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure of the rules on posting unreleased magazine images, but there's a photos of an EW spread with the main crew and one of Egwene and Rand.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Whoops wrong thread 😂

Good, stout Two Rivers woollens and shoes, though, I see.