• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
"To be honest, I don't think anything is on anyone's mind out here"

Just about sums it up.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
You know, I wouldn't really care if they were only killing themselves, but idiots like that have untold amounts of blood on their hands already this year.

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
"Detroit rappers don't get Coronavirus because they drink lean."

EVfnWX3WsAYRU45.jpg

Last edited:

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Would it be safe to say this is somewhat representative of the normal, average American citizen? If so, all this fuckery with COVID rules being ignored and the chaos that ensued makes absolute sense now.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Would it be safe to say this is somewhat representative of the normal, average American citizen? If so, all this fuckery with COVID rules being ignored and the chaos that ensued makes absolute sense now.

Well half the country did vote for trump so...

Oct 26, 2017

i would say not, most people are staying home and wearing masks. However, even if 10% of the population behaves like this it's a huge problem as they then spread it to those trying to get groceries or work.

Hogger

Nov 18, 2017
Funny video. Was waiting for something racist to be said, but alas - just idiot kids blackout drunk. Lake Michigan is a hell of a place.