• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the way you get to HoB vs Death Triangle should've been:
  1. House of Black feuds with Varsity Blondes
  2. Julia turns on Varsity Blondes and joins HoB
  3. House of Black crushes Varsity Blondes
  4. House of Black feuds with Death Triangle
Now that they have BCC and (presumably) a trios title tournament looming they could begin building towards BCC vs House of Black.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
The biggest issue for HoB is that death triangle have been absolutely terrible for being consistent in getting to shows. It's mostly not their fault of course as it's been due to injury or travel restrictions but it has been pretty impossible to fit them in consistently and as a result it has left HoB feeling aimless and dragged out.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
This is a good, fast-paced tag match. Hope Ruby's reminding some people of why so many of us are high on her.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Haha, Ruby's so good on the apron with her high energy waiting for a tag. Reminds me of Cody (RIP)

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This match deserved to be the hot tag show of a Dynamite. It was a good match with Britt Baker and it was a good match with Britt Baker

Normanski 2.0

Nov 21, 2017
Good match, nice combinations. I've never seen someone on the apron block a move from the outside like Ruby did.

Eddie on the phone!

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I knew Tony Nese was gonna call out Danhausen for next week on Rampage. Man, I wonder how Danhausen's theme is going to go...Mikey Rukus stated he's using instruments he haven't used yet for it.

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017
Best part of watching on FITE is the Rampage theme on loop during ad breaks.

🎵It's the show they all been waiting on.. 🎵

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
I ASSUME things aren't going to be looking good for DannyHausen and HOOK is gonna come bail him out. I'll pop so hard

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
So far…

-Very good women's tag. (Give us the tag division!) Some stiiiiiff stuff in there. Would have been great if it weren't for the clunky roll-up finish. Hope everyone is okay!
-Chilling promo from Eddie on the phone.
-Nese and Sterling swerving me good by calling out HOO…oops! DANHAUSEN. LOL

HOOK TIME!