• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mtlspider

Oct 26, 2017
Danhausen is flexible enough to be inoffensive, goofy at best and lame at worst IMO. I don't think he's that much of a kayfabe destroyer or ruiner of storylines people are making him out to be.

It's ridiculously easy from a plot standpoint to remove him from a feud/matchup without logical consistency issues.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I feel like Sammy's becoming too reliant on sports entertainment style promos. It can work as a heel, but that'll only take you so far here as a face.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
im fucking sorry

i must have had a mini-stroke because i missed casual 'joe vs suzuki' announcement

wtf

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
AgD6.gif

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, Willow is super good. I don't hate Velvet but alas she is becoming super middling

SirFritz

Jan 22, 2018
I like velvet but she had a few pretty bad botches from memory that had people sour on her (moonsault, suicide dive).

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Willow is too much of an instant babyface, I've barely seen her and I want to root for her immediately. I get why they had Velvet go over, but she's kinda...eeehhhh.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

Haha. Friday TK is activated.

Wonder if Velvet just played heel for a night, or if there was something more going on there. Would be weird to turn full heel after the Leyla/Stat stuff.

Willow rules. I imagine TK was probably surprised by the crowd reaction to her. Maybe should have called an on-the-fly audible, but I get why that doesn't happen often.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
I know I've complained that Britt Baker shouldn't have signatures moves she can't do well, but my goodness Red Velvet needs to not be on TV until she can figure out how to do any of her moves. Willow embarrassed her in that match.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it's actually Red Velvet's fault, but it seems like every time anybody runs the ropes in her matches the timing is off. At least twice a match it's like her and her opponent are trying to walk past each other on the street and can't decide who should take the left side.