Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
TK came onto Busted open to talk the show tonight and Bully tried giving him a hard time about the refs 10 counts and TK told him off hahaha. I'm dying. "I got more important things to talk about on the card tonight"

Im fired up for tonight

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
How much longer is Ricky out for? I want to see Ricky vs. Cage for the FTW belt.
Don't forget TK plans on renting a venue for Dark and continuing that show separately from the Dynamite/Rampage tapings. Alot of these guys will end up being on whatever Dark becomes.
The way I see it going down or the way I would do it is tape the 5-6 undercard matches for both Dark and Elevation at Daily's place (or whatever venue they use). Then tape 1 or 2 dark matches before or after Dynamite and Rampage and these dark matches will make up the main events of Dark and Elevation.
Lower level people get to keep getting matches with AEW (and are still free to get their own bookings)
main events will seem bigger
won't burn the crowd out for Dynamite and Rampage by having too many dark matches

I do kind of hope that once Rampage starts, AEW will go back to being a bit more experimental with Dark and Elevation. Give me picture in picture promo's during entrances, more pre-taped stuff, give the Varisty Blondes a Britt Baker like talk show "The Varsity Club" .

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Weird, I thought Suicide was owned by TNA, so unless that's changed it's weird that someone would get the permission and want to wrestle under that persona in another org unless there's already some relationship there?

It's probably Australian Suicide.

I'd add another thing to this as a good indicator someone is signed (or will be) even without an 'IS ALL ELITE' tweet:

-Is in the intro for Elevation

Yeah, I doubt they'd have Feugo and Ryzin in that and not have them under some sort of contract, that'd be weird. I'd be surprised if Vary Morales isn't under some sort of contract either (those three and D3 would be guys I'd pick up and do something with personally, and Barron Black works with the Nightmare Factory as a trainer, from what I understand, so he has that going for him).

Last edited:

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Man first time in weeks I get to actually watch the show live again. So excited, plus it's a holiday tomorrow so no work. It's going to be a good night!

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

tenor.gif

It's going to be a good night.

Hybrid Hunter

May 9, 2018
Sydney, Australia
Back on Wednesdays and then back on the road means we're gonna get some surprises down the road or big story moments happening.

I don't want to hype myself up for what Andrade's surprise is though, as he could keep getting interrupted like Sting...

Ivol

Dec 12, 2017
Last time (for a bit) in Jacksonville and I got an MJF signed poster. Gonna mark hard for when he wins tonight ⛰

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly have no idea who will win between MJF vs Sammy. I can 100% see Sammy wining by interference and getting a out of nowhere quick pin on MJF. But then I can see that exact same outcome happen just MJF wins.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.sportskeeda.com

Former TNA Producer blasts Bully Ray over Eddie Kingston comments

Eddie Kingston cut a fiery promo after AEW Dynamite closed on Saturday which got the wrestling community talking.

This just like everyone else trashing Bully is simply ignoring what he said which is pretty much on point.

Bully even said that someone like a Jericho or Miro can make that comment because they've been in that locker room. Whereas Eddie never was. It makes sense when you think about it, but God forbid someone criticizes something that deserves criticism.

Btw fuck Bully for being a Trumper.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Hangman vs. Kenny finally happening? Or does Hangman...GASP...OMG...Hangman vs. Miro with Hangman trying to be the one to bring the TNT title back to the Dark Order, but he loses and drops down in the rankings again.

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
Happy to see Sydal in the top 5 (even though it's surely just to raise someone elses rank- probably Andrade). That guy has turned into a low key favorite of mine recently. He's just always putting on great matches on Dark/Elevation and always shines when he has a match on Dynamite. Feel like he should have Christian's gimmick of being the under looked workhorse who "out.works.everyone." Though realistically they probably will have the same role in AEW- gatekeeper. Feel like Sydal could be the gatekeeper for the mid-card with Christian being the same for the upper. He's not a guy I see holding a title, but man does he get great matches out of people.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like AEW hired Sonjay Dutt as a backstage producer now. He recently quit WWE in the last couple of weeks.

Hybrid Hunter

May 9, 2018
Sydney, Australia
Happy to see Sydal in the top 5 (even though it's surely just to raise someone elses rank- probably Andrade). That guy has turned into a low key favorite of mine recently. He's just always putting on great matches on Dark/Elevation and always shines when he has a match on Dynamite. Feel like he should have Christian's gimmick of being the under looked workhorse who "out.works.everyone." Though realistically they probably will have the same role in AEW- gatekeeper. Feel like Sydal could be the gatekeeper for the mid-card with Christian being the same for the upper. He's not a guy I see holding a title, but man does he get great matches out of people.

Sydal has been awesome and his match with Kenny was a banger, his counter to Kenny's OWA was so cool.
I just really like how he's turned things around, people were sour on him when he debuted, slipped and people were thinking "why Sydal!?", and now he's showing us why. Just a solid wrestler who you know we'll get a good match out of each time.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
www.sportskeeda.com

Former TNA Producer blasts Bully Ray over Eddie Kingston comments

Eddie Kingston cut a fiery promo after AEW Dynamite closed on Saturday which got the wrestling community talking.

Regardless of the actual politics of who gets to say what, I must admit I found that whole promo super cringy. It wasn't televised so it doesn't really matter but still.

Looking forward to see what they do tonight. Feels like coming back to Wednesdays should be a big deal so I'm definitely curious.

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
We are back on Wednesdays everyone!

Super excited for tonights show. I hope AEW is going to hit on all cylinders.

We need faster development in stories, and for bigger things to happen.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Let's go, ignite!
Elements collide
And a flash of light!
Then you hear the boom
That means it's time!
Light the fuse!
Bring the boom!
Dynamite!
🧨 🧨 🧨 🧨 🧨

Status