Oct 25, 2017
Bring the boom.

3y01Wv5.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
I need a Pat Buck vs Jeff Jarret hair vs hair match

the same company can not afford two such glorious lion's manes

LOL @ the speaker carnage

Oct 8, 2019
You don't actually believe a ton of talent in WWE isn't on a cocktail of PEDs, do you?

They are, but their would still be a slim down because you have to use the stuff they dont test for, and cycle to avoid the test. Look at how WWE treated Chris Masters, he still looked good, but they mocked him for his weight loss than had DX bury him some more with "You just crapped a Masterpiece"

Cookiedoh85

Oct 29, 2017
So far this is the Jay Lethalest match that Jay Lethal ever Jay Lethaled.

And of course the match does good numbers when it's the Q1 segment Tony!

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Don't think anyone wanted 20 mins of this. But at least he lost clean lol.

Really don't get TK's booking sometimes.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Match was fine but I liked the finish a lot. Feel like it was hurt by not having Lethal Squad out there

Oct 27, 2017
Don't recall saying Tony was a liar? My point was saying the segment that always does the best numbers is one of the reasons the match was happening was flawed logic.

Yes, but then you're effectively proposing that he doesn't know/understand how ratings work for his own TV show, which is pretty wild considering what we know about his interest towards data & analytics in general.

I mean I can get not liking this particular matchup, but there's zero reason to think there's no actual basis on why they put it upfront IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.