• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
Inting is an abbreviation for "INTentional feeding." It is common in a variety of video games, but is most frequently used in League of Legends. Inting involves dying on purpose to spite the other players on your side. ... For others, it is a way to get back another player they don't like.

With that out of the way AOC tweeted out this:

That is of course enough to get the boys riled up. So someone asked her:

Bonus endorsement from (the real) Trump:

Thought it was a fun exchange.

Dump me to Iron IV if old.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
shes-right-you-9wych9.jpg

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Yup. This is why harsh punishment for toxic players is required in multiplayer games, but nope. Better prioritize cheaters more.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Damn that question ain't wrong though, the community is super toxic.

Also congrats to her

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Not even I, Lord Vex, have played LoL before.

She's hardcore.

Last edited:

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Having to work online with people you don't want to talk to to try and achieve a collective goal sounds like congress rn tbh

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand her tweet, is she inting 13 year olds or are 13 year olds inting her ?

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how she finds the patience for being hounded by toxic and racist manchildren and THEN has the willpower left go to play League.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
inb4 "why should we care that celebrities play videogames hur"/"has she nothing better to do?"
edit: FUCK

AOC Twitch channel when? (oh god I just imagined the cesspool that the chat would be. She'd need an army of moderators first)