• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
https://qz.com/1335125/infowars-alex-jones-threatens-to-shoot-robert-mueller-in-his-latest-video/

Alex Jones, the conspiracy-peddling online commentator, mimes shooting Robert Mueller in his latest online video, and says the US special prosecutor is going to "get it," actions that appear to violate YouTube's policy on threatening behavior.

Jones posted the video yesterday (July 23) on his personal YouTube channel, which has over 2.4 million followers. Multiple people have complained to YouTube on Twitter. A YouTube spokeswoman didn't respond immediately to a request for comment.

In the video, Jones calls the independent counsel leading the federal probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign a "monster," accuses him of covering up for a pedophile, and suggests he and Mueller will meet for a cowboy-style showdown, as The Hill explains:

"That's a demon I will take down, or I'll die trying. So that's it. It's going to happen, we're going to walk out in the square, politically, at high noon, and he's going to find out whether he makes a move man, make the move first, and then it's going to happen," Jones said, miming a pistol with his hand.

"It's not a joke. It's not a game. It's the real world. Politically. You're going to get it, or I'm going to die trying, bitch. Get ready. We're going to bang heads. We're going to bang heads."

In February, Jones's online channel InfoWars received its second warningfrom YouTube for posting a video calling Parkland student David Hogg a "crisis actor." Channels that receive three warnings from YouTube in three months are removed.

How is this not a third strike??

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope those Sandy Hook parents are successful in suing him into the dirt.

This dangerous moron needs to be gone.

Afro_Ninja

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He fed his audience with conspiracies saying kids didn't died on school shooting, and their horde of minions harassed victims of the shooting.

Now he talks about shooting someone dead.

How crazy is his audience to escalate this crap for real again?

Is that what will take for YouTube to cancel him?

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
not to defend him, but he does seem to be cloaking this by his usage of the word "politically" multiple times. seems clear to me while he would no doubt want to actually shoot mueller, he's not saying physically shoot him in this instance.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe, like weed, Jones needs to test bullets periodically to see how strong George Soros is making them.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
How is this not a third strike??

Well...the article says that Jones received the second warning in February, and that the policy is to ban anyone who receives 3 warnings in 3 months.

It's been over 3 months since February, so I'd imagine it resets.

And yeah, he covers himself by using the word "politically." Nothing will happen with this one.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
So did he just keep tossing "politically" in there so he can claim it's not a threat?

Yes, it's an inane attempt to maintain plausible deniability, much like sprinkling "allegedly" liberally throughout wild libel.

Like if I were to say that Alex Jones absolutely, one hundred percent definitely fucks ferrets. Allegedly. He's not big enough for the ferrets, allegedly, and they don't even notice it's happening. Allegedly, Alex Jones is a tiny-dicked ferret fucker. Politically.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Google, Facebook, Twitter:

14812192.jpg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In the weak and the wounded
Good luck.

Hope they catch your dumb ass attempt on film so I can see the exact moment you realize Robert Mueller isn't some stuffed suit.

I want to see your eyes when they say 'I've made a huge mistake' before the Marine Vietnam Vet whoops the shit out of you.

Carn

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I just got home from a cool concert and I thought that things werent that bad, but then I saw this headline and now I just want Jones to die a shitty death. Not a painful one, no, a shitty, embarassing one. Because that would totally fit him. I don't even feel sorry for his kids, that's just colleteral damage. Sorry kids.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Alex Jones is basically trolling people into making article / thread titles just like this one BTW, but hopefully he loses this game of stupid chess.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man I dare Jones to go after Mueller IRL. Fucking trash probably shits his pants just at the mere sight of a half brained hamster, let alone a person like Mueller. All talk. Let's see you walk the walk, you fucking coward.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I can't remember, did this guy lose his kids in that court case to prove that he is just playing a character?