Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
AEW-Dynamite.jpg

Last time of AEW Dynamite, the aftermath of All Out continues to reverberate throughout the company. The combination of Mr. Brodie Lee dismantling the head of the Nightmare Family Cody Rhodes and FTR, under the guidance of Tully Blanchard successfully sending Hangman Adam Page as well as Kenny Omega in a tailspin after the loss of their titles seemingly marks the end of the Elite. Rumors persist that Cody was beat so badly he retreated to become a game show host in shame.

At the same time, Le Champion Chris Jericho have decided to seek tag team gold instead alongside Jake Hager, yet this may also be a harbringer for the first cracks in the Inner Circle as he was sent to the juicer by Orange Cassidy, Sammy Guevara has been deemed missing and PnP got smacked down in a parking lot brawl leading to an angry mother giving them the finger on her way out .

In other news, Hikaru Shida's quest for quality competition has brought out an indie legend known as Thunder Rosa made a commendable yet losing effort for the crown while promoting the NWA. It remains to be seen what Rosa's next step will be regarding AEW.

And in the AEW title front, Lance Archer is ready to lay his vice-like talons on Jon Moxley as the next contender. Securing a shaky alliance with Brian Cage and Ricky Starks, they hope to bring the champion to his knees. Yet the champion is one step ahead once again as he revealed his own stable, the ascendant Will Hobbs and that skeleton skateboarding guy to watch his back. But they must also be wary of a scornful MJF who is likely scheming revenge for being handed his first loss in the show.

All while the brand continues to grow with talent from all over the land flocking to its promotion from Serena Deeb to Evan Bourne Matt Sydal and Rusev Day Miro. We await the return of others such as Shanna, Riho and PAC. May your returns be glorious.

All while the pandemic rages on putting a stop to any sort of travel, yet it an agreement has been reached to bring in fans for the first time in months. And now that those pesky NBA playoff matches are dwindling in number, the show is finally back to its regularly schedule of Wednesdays at 8/7c.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
The material they have to make a 1st Anniversary highlight video can result in a whopper.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Let's go, ignite, friends. What a year it's been.

Who will Moxley face at Full Gear? All out of top heels after Archer unless they do...

MJF rematch
Kenny (too soon?)
Archer rematch
Archer rematch that also involves Eddie Kingston

What other options do they have?

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
If they don't do Moxley/Omega this soon, I can definitely see it being Kingston. He's been playing up that he didn't actually lose the CBR.

One thing I've wondered is, maybe they had plans for Pac to get that title shot, and in a lot of ways it seems like Kingston has slid into a role intended for Pac, so maybe he would slide into a title match.

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still on the Cleaner train. What a story it would be for Omega to have a monster run while Page builds himself back up (maybe even going over Jericho right before chasing the title, as a way to face the source of his insecurities in AEW) and gets the moment he deserves.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Was this on Dark? I need to see this. I could totally get behind a guy who hulks up by eating a hotdog like Popeye does with spinach.

He was also on Being the Elite as the dude who was supposed to deliver cake to the Young Bucks as an apology from Hangman Page. It...did not go well for the cakes -_-;
He is ranked 18th in the world currently as a competitive eater and is also a prowrestler with better abs than most. He's an enigma. Funny as fuck too. He did a DDT Pro style match with Puf thats hilarious.

Ronnie at 24:57 of BTE

Hutty211

Oct 29, 2017

He was also on Being the Elite as the dude who was supposed to deliver cake to the Young Bucks as an apology from Hangman Page. It...did not go well for the cakes -_-;
He is ranked 18th in the world currently as a competitive eater and is also a prowrestler with better abs than most. He's an enigma. Funny as fuck too. He did a DDT Pro style match with Puf thats hilarious.

He was also on an episode of Hot Ones the TV show. I've seen one episode ever and it happened to be him, had no idea he was a wrestler until BTE.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Most professional eaters are in ridiculously good shape. I didn't think that would still be surprising. You want to eat that many calories without killing yourself? Exercise. I still don't know how they do it though. I ran 21 miles yesterday (I'm training for a marathon) and burned something crazy like 2800 calories. I ate most of a pizza after, and despite being so full I couldn't eat another bite, I was still so hungry.

I look at things like the Rock's diet and I cannot fathom eating that much.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
They gotta start putting these DO bits on TV. They're too good not to.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.

Give that dude a permanent job.