• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
WWE and OTT have a weird working relationship, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

That being said, Starr will 100% not be there, especially after the latest stuff with wXw.
OTT is weird. Considering the other groups people they book I could see them giving up WWE guys for Starr. Before Devlin left I wouldn't have said that but with them moving on from him I think it's possible.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
I think Private Party also showed how green they are which limits how hard they're going to push them right now. The win over the Bucks was an instant credibility boost, but they aren't ready to lead a pretty stacked tag division.

They are a level of act that I did wish they gave more storyline though. It seems like they only want to go in on big stories for a few of the top feuds, which I'm sure they have a reason why they're choosing to do that, but there are a lot of men in the lower cards, and pretty much all of the women, that are being limited a bit because they're not doing much angles for them.

Last edited:

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think Private Party also showed how green they are which limits how hard they're going to push them right now. The win over the Bucks was an instant credibility boost, but they aren't ready to lead a pretty stacked tag division.

They are a level of act that I did wish they gave more storyline though. It seems like they only want to go in on big stories for a few of the top feuds, which I'm sure they have a reason why they're choosing to do that, but there are a lot of men in the lower cards, and pretty much all of the women, that are being limited a bit because they're not doing much angles for them.
Bingo. Britt was green so they slowed her push. It worked. Can't push private party just because reasons. They're green. They'll get there. They just need time.
Who knows. Maybe a trios focus can help them to get some more spotlight.

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
Colt vs Kenny? Did they get into an argument over cupping? /s

I did love Colt saying "you don't have to yell like I'm far away, I'm right next to you!"

also Cutler asking if he was getting buried lol

Last edited:

EraldoCoil

Oct 28, 2017
Cali
Cassidy needs better ring gear, more impact on his strikes, and to stop that weird high pitch scream he does lol

I have a feeling Quen will be the breakout singles star from that group if they ever break up.

TrafficCoen

The Fallen
Feb 22, 2019
Lance being a really devout christian always makes me laugh at how character wise he's murder lusting psychopath

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
they clearly have a plan for some guys who weren't heavily used last year but give them time to clear the cards a bit. They still give fresh matchups every week and they only have 2 hours.

Road to was great and it looks like they are fixing the librarians good on them for taking a nothing and potentially making it something

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
lol, the guy Avalon shhhh'd in the Road To vignette was the first guy to "join the Dark Order". He was reading a book about cults. Wonder what they are doing with the Librarians? Also, I like how the majority of that Road To Salt Lake City was actually just promoting the Newark show.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
The first guy of the Dark Order is alive, now we know he wasnt devoured or killed by tickling his face by the Dark Order Goons.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Found out Hangman is a Bernie Bro.

7a4bUql.gif

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018

While I completely agree with people that say more representation please, I agree that PP are very green at least from what I still can remember. I hate tag match's where you can 100% see people just waiting for spots, just looks so unnatural. They are guilty of this too often still

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home

Between the opening bit and direct ties to FTD, I'm thinking shit went down and neither Matt nor Nick are going to be the same. (Can you imagine Matt Jackson as The Exalted One being puppeted by Matt Hardy???) I don't know what the Kenny and Colt segment was referencing but it was hilarious. The Big Swole segment made up for the boring match they booked for her. Avalon, Cutler, and Nakazawa either need to form a trio or have a triple threat match.