Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Not bad but rough in spots. More impressed by Castle than Gresham tbh.

Lol why do they have to put Gresham in there next to Singh tho?

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea if he can actually wrestle a match, but he moves like a normal human being and is pretty effective at being a bodyguard who beats people up.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Just seeing Satnam walk over the ropes b/c hes so tall sold his size way better than the lights out entrance

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
when the competition is omos Satnam has like, incredibly low hurdles to overcome, and he cleared one just by walking normal

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
If they want Satnam to stand out, giving him moves that aren't choke slam and power bomb might help. every giant for 30 years has been stuck with those moves. Give him something different.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
If they want Satnam to stand out, giving him moves that aren't choke slam and power bomb might help. every giant for 30 years has been stuck with those moves. Give him something different.
Eh...there's a reason why they give them those moves though. They work and the visual of someone dropping from a great height from someone standing is always impressive.

Saturday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
so uh yeah

I hope this match goes well because it's build.. yeah. And Rosa has needed far more consistent screen time.

Saturday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
fuck that's a rad fuckin' look for rosa, that's some cowboy shit

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
I know the rumor that Rosa was injured, but this match is definitely delivering. I put Nyla in the Brit camp of "the better the opponent, the better her showing is", so Rosa is definitely elevating both of them here.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Eh...there's a reason why they give them those moves though. They work and the visual of someone dropping from a great height from someone standing is always impressive.

True, I get why they get saddled with those moves, but they lose their impact when every big guy does them. Of course I can't think of anything else that would look impressive using his height.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Singh looked way better tonight. He moved pretty fluid inside the ring and although a bit rough on the edges he can become a good muscle while he learns the ropes.

Saturday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Feels like Nyla's taking the brunt of the offence which doesn't seem to happen a lot and is actually pretty refreshing

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I know the rumor that Rosa was injured, but this match is definitely delivering. I put Nyla in the Brit camp of "the better the opponent, the better her showing is", so Rosa is definitely elevating both of them here.
I strongly believe that there's nothing wrong with not being able to get a good match out of anyone. Nyla has put on as many great women's matches as anyone in AEW imho. If you're in the title picture, you really shouldn't be in there with people need carrying all that often.

With any of the upper half of the women's roster Nyla can absolutely hold her own.

Bizazedo

Oct 28, 2017
I agree, Tony. Hair's in her way and it's also blocking her face from the camera. Unfortunate choice.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Good match! Don't love the roll up finish, though. Have Rosa put an exclamation point on that W.

Saturday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That was a pretty solid defence. Kinda abrupt ending.

Tony, don't do another championship week anytime soon lmao

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
I strongly believe that there's nothing wrong with not being able to get a good match out of anyone. Nyla has put on as many great women's matches as anyone in AEW imho. If you're in the title picture, you really shouldn't be in there with people need carrying all that often.

With any of the upper half of the women's roster Nyla can absolutely hold her own.

Yeah it might not have been fair of me to put Nyla into Brit's camp, Nyla has definitely been more consistent with quality matches, like her series with Tay Conti and her matches with Shida were all amazing. I guess I wasn't putting her in the same tier of the likes of Deeb, Shida, or Rosa, who are all capable to bringing the best out of their opponents.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just praying for God's favorite champion to come back and eat Guevara alive to claim what is rightfully his

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Three solid-good matches stemming from two terrible TV feuds. Really hope to see Rosa more prominently featured in the next six weeks before the PPV, both as a course-correction for the last couple weeks and because the woman is so incredibly charismatic and, well, cool.

Oct 27, 2017
I was really pulling for the lover of cake and violence even if it wouldn't have made sense for her to win. Guess it's another month of sensitivity training for Sammy then.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Everything about Sammy has been booked horribly. Even with him supposed to be turning heel here, they're dumb enough to do it in his home state so half the crowd is cheering him after he cheats to win. They couldn't even get that part correct. Sammy better lose that belt at Double or Nothing.

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
I said it earlier, but I will reiterate that the best course of action is to have Miro return, break Sammy in half like a Twix bar for the TNT championship, and reign glorious backbreaking peace for years to come. Miro will only ever be dethroned by HOOK when he comes of age.