• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
I just saw his video got recommended on my feed. The channel is called SpikeTrap, which represents the website that he is currently working with.

The website itself is a web analysis toward everything gaming and social media trend and the YouTube show is him talking about gaming news and social media reaction to those news using data generated by the website ai. The first episode is about video games delays.

He's not trying to be funny or silly here and I found their data interesting. But as a G4 fan, I'm just glad to see Adam in front of camera again. Hopefully this show takes off.

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
oh man im so pumped for this. i was so bummed when he left youtube. thanks for the heads up.

hope he also does a gaming podcast on there if he has time

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Woah, it's cool to see him on a show again. I must have missed this then, cause I've been following him on twitter for a while and didn't see this until now.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I never had cable much as a kid so I missed out on G4, but I've always liked Sessler. He seems like a solid guy.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a fan of analytical videos but the poor sound quality is making it hard to watch. They need to mic him properly!

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
If it's a show that incorporates and focuses on numbers and data id be down.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if he is going to do any videos where he is "tired" like he was at E3 that one time.

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I always enjoyed Sessler when he was talking seriously at length about things - Sessler's Soapbox on G4tv's website was great and their podcast with Sessler, Patrick Klepek and Abbie Heppe was a weekly watch/listen. I'll give it a look.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
giphy.gif

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So many gaming outlets tried getting Adam for their bare-bones startups hoping his name would gather viewers/readers. It's cool to see him do his own show, he definitely could fit into the Youtube-medium well.

Now if only he can get ahold of Morgan Webb LOL.

edit: God damn that audio is bad.

edit edit: Better editing would help too... This seems very amateurish, like someone who spent 5 minutes trying to learn how to make videos.

DarKaoZ

Oct 25, 2017
Its nice to see him back. I follow him in twitter and recently he has had some hot takes and people didn't like them, mostly political stuff.

I hope none of that appears in any form in this show of his.

BTW, seeing my comment is getting quoted a lot, but all I remember was him saying something about Hilary Clinton and just responding with hard insults back. And some people were unfollowing him, but yeah, if you want to make sure exactly what was it, just check his twitter. I really just glance at his tweets and move on, not into the political shit talk no matter where you stands is.

Last edited:

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

I knew I heard that name before but wasn't really sure who that person was until I saw his face and I was damn 'It's him'. I haven't watched many videos of him on G4 but the ones I saw he was great.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Yea this guy had so much potential back in the day. Still does tbh. He should have just retreated back to just doing a podcast or something. He has a good radio/talkshow voice.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda surprised to see it. I got the feeling he was done with gaming related stuff and seemed to not enjoy it anymore.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see him doing this kind of stuff again. It was sad to see him get burnt out.

Mdot

Oct 25, 2017
Very cool. He was always really passionate about gaming and I'm glad to see him back with this kind of content.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Nice! Just in time for next-gen coverage. I really liked his shows back in the day.

Bgamer90

Oct 27, 2017
I spent my teen years watching X-Play. Cool to see him back in time for the upcoming transition to new consoles.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Cool. Always liked him. Even though he despised a lot of games I loved 🤣

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. He's hilariously vicious towards terrible people who comment at him on twitter.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I watched most of Adam when he was on Rev3 Games with Tara Long, glad to see him again making content.