• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
As a recommendation, a simple Google Forms can really help organisation for turnip hosting (It works better in Discord than forum but still). It was a lifesaver when I was hosting!

I spent 10hrs hosting all up, and now I'm topping off the night with a meteor shower and celeste visit

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Well, my afternoon turnip price is at 500!

I will do the same as laoni and invite a batch of 4 people and close the session when everyone has sold their turnips, so we all don't have to watch the flying out. Please reply to my post in this thread and I'll PM you the code when it's your turn.

My Nook's at the entrance, more or less. You can't miss it!

A small tip would be appreciated but isn't needed. I already have oranges/peaches and tulips/lilies, so different kinds of fruits or flowers would be nice as well :)

Might be too late, but I'd love to be added on the list if it's still possible. :D

I don't have much since i'm playing the game casually, I'm currently sitting at a whopping 3000 bells, but I can give some bamboo shoots and a pyramid I don't plan on using. :<

Edit: Nvm, i'm staying broke! Thanks anyway and gz everyone, sad I missed it.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Wow! 500 bells this early in the week is amazing! I need to stay on top of this thread more, hehe. I'm the off chance there's more space and time for a visit whenever, I'd be so appreciative and tip 100k! Otherwise, I shall remain more vigilant going forward!

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Oh damn. Missed getting in due to sleep. Oh well. Congrats to the people that did!

Acevil

Oct 30, 2017
Based on this experience, if I ever get this price or even above 200+ I will put it in this thread.

sirostro

Dec 8, 2017
Sorry for keeping you waiting so long.
Is there any way I can send you the codes without waiting around ~ 3mins between my PMs?

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain

2 things:
- If you feel like you have way too many people waiting to enter your island, feel free to remove me from the list. After all is only Tuesday, so it's likely we'll see more people posting their prices in here.

- Since you are updating the list every now and then, you should also add a quick message specifying what things you want people to bring you, because you probably already have a ton of flowers/fruits of other players, and I wouldn't mind bringing you other stuff, like wood, iron or anything you need.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is there any way I can send you the codes without waiting around ~ 3mins between my PMs?
Maybe a "phone tree?". You PM the code to person A, they PM it to person B, they PM it to person C, and then they send it to person D

I'm sure there's a better way though

Plum

May 31, 2018

The only way I can think of is asking the first person you PM to PM the next person (whilst adding a note for the next person to PM the person after that).

sirostro

Dec 8, 2017
2 things:
- If you feel like you have way too many people waiting to enter your island, feel free to remove me from the list. After all is only Tuesday, so it's likely we'll see more people posting their prices in here.

- Since you are updating the list every now and then, you should also add a quick message specifying what things you want people to bring you, because you probably already have a ton of flowers/fruits of other players, and I wouldn't mind bringing you other stuff, like wood, iron or anything you need.

I'm trying to invite everyone on the list but it may take a while. I hope the phone tree solution works better, thanks for the advice.

I don't need any more fruits/flowers/wood or iron. Thank you guys. Gold, star fragments, or bells would be appreciated but isn't needed.

superNESjoe

Developer at Limited Run Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I'm trying to invite everyone on the list but it may take a while. I hope the phone tree solution works better, thanks for the advice.

I don't need any more fruits/flowers or iron. Thank you guys. Gold or bells would be appreciated but isn't needed.

I forgot about this but you can send a PM to multiple people at once. Just send it to the whole group of 4.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Here is a useful turnip tracker google spreadsheet I saw on Fanbyte. You can input your prices and other friends prices, if you want. Shows a line graph and predicts the pattern:

Friend of the Site™, Drowning a Mermaid Associate Producer, and Keyblade Master Natalie Watson has created a Google Sheet that lets players track and chart their own turnip prices, as well as the prices of their friends, in order to maximize the selling potential of an entire community, rather than just one player.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Z_pF3tMbvbuSuB9Dx_xaVXiSSw/edit#gid=468460140

sirostro

Dec 8, 2017
When you get to the PM page, you can manually enter more usernames.

Can I?

resetg9jmz.jpg

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Im off all my work calls and just doing paper work...so I'll be reloading often. Looks like theres 20 ahead of me so no rush on my end!

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Missed my opportunity, again \o/

I always take a look in here when it is too late.

My turnip prices better go sky high because they dropped doooooooooooown(!).

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017

5moke5creen

Oct 30, 2017
I have never played an A:C game before, and have just downloaded this.

I have no idea what all this turnip trading means for me (and my health), but looking forward to finding out.

If you don't hear from me within a week, please send for help...

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks sirostro . I sent everyone the code but looks like they needed a new one? I know I jumped in and out quickly, did that mess with the code? Apologies if so.