• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
If he'd only done this a week or so ago the guy could have secured a seat next to Melania at the State of the Union.

Maynerd

Oct 27, 2017
Redmond, WA
tenor.gif

LOL Beaten

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly incredible that his kids are better people than him. Maybe things can improve after all...

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Gorilla emojis? First time hearing that in such a context. Does it have some bad meaning?

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
I like how these dumbfucks only believe racism exists in America and/or America is the only multi-cultural nation out there. Racism is everywhere going "back where you came from" doesn't do shit.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Not talking about what is wrong or staying quite about something because someone might not like it, is a very un-American ideology.

These openly fascist people then act so surprised when they get called out.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Really love how everybody turned against the racist 99 Cents store George Costanza. Even the older lady sitting right in front of him turned around and told him that he should leave. That kinda stuff brings me life. It's almost like something you'd see in a movie.

Can we deport the racist instead?
If I was president, WE COULD!

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Damn, he has 11 children and they all told him to get fucked

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
How can a father of 11 kids not feel any compassion for the pain and struggle of a fellow father in his community? Some people are just garbage. Good on the rest of the parents there.

Also, saying "go back to Mexico" doesn't solve the underlying issue which is lack of understanding and acceptance.

Dec 31, 2017
What black neighborhood in America doesn't have white people in it.

Where I grew up on 6 Mile & Van Dyke. In Marygrove now. Mohican Regent, Osborn, Grandmont Rosedale there is no place where you won't find a white family.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The youtube comments are freaking hilarious on the video. This is probably the first time I have seen a video depicting a racist on youtube full of people condemning him rather than supporting or justifying him.

Last edited:

Rodan

Nov 3, 2017
Great responses from the crowd and the man's own children. The one racist asshole was just schooled by his community and his family. That's good stuff right there

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Great responses from the crowd and the man's own children. The one racist asshole was just schooled by his community and his family. That's good stuff right there

Yeah thats the bright light in this story thankfully

Glad his 11 children aren't doomed to follow in his ignorant footsteps

Gives me a small sliver of hope

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
You have to wonder how deep the kids' shame in regards to their father runs.

Like, are they embarrassed that their dad is racist, or are they embarrassed that he said it out loud.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TFW when your son turns on you just because you inexplicably and loudly made a massive international spectacle of yourself and then when graciously given a chance to explain yourself by the victim of your outlandish racism, you double down on it.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
That guy's reaction when he was like "Yea it's a discussion I got respect for you pointing that out" followed by him recoiling and backing down when they offer him the mic is the EXACT same energy as whenever you see a goober say "I just wanna talk about video games without politics involved"

What a fucking loser.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Another day, another piece of shit outing himself. I'm sure he doesn't feel any shame, but if I had 11 kids and they all thought that my opinions were "vile," I MIGHT think that it's time to do some self-reflection.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
How can a father of 11 kids not feel any compassion for the pain and struggle of a fellow father in his community? Some people are just garbage. Good on the rest of the parents there.

Also, saying "go back to Mexico" doesn't solve the underlying issue which is lack of understanding and acceptance.
I don't get it either. Some people must truly lack any shred of kindness and caring for others that aren't them or their family. The look on his face proves he doesn't understand the concern and thinks everything is fine. Props to the room for calling him out.