• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
A Taco Bell waitress complimented my shoes last year when I was out Christmas shopping. Only thing I can think of off the top of my head. 😆

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
I mean

1024.jpg

I can see it

Oct 27, 2017
And I think it was a complement? I was standing around a fire pit last night and all of my friends were wearing black but I was wearing a black and white flannel with a black shirt and black beanie and I was standing there ominously with the glow of the flames on my face and beard so I was the only one she could see well. I'm also a big dude and I tower over my friends. I was also wildly disinterested in their services so I think I confused them. I'm not spending money on strippers when new consoles are launching so soon.

This is my favorite part of the story.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
it's probably not a good idea to patronage a strip club during an ongoing pandemic

I wouldn't worry about it, it was just OP, his 12 wives and his followers. The strippers and to go through a cleansing ritual before being allowed to look at him.

(To be clear, anyone outside the church of Zombine has to be baptised as well)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zombine

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I literally spent $0 on them. I just stood there drinking seltzers.

The $60 I had in my pocket that night I wanted to save because I was going to buy 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim today. Which I did end up buying.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You can't just describe yourself as that protagonist from American Gods and not post pics

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So were you in a strip club with a fire pit or did the stripper come out to wherever the fire pit was. Either way, I hope she got paid well for that. Dangerous work.

Airhead

Oct 25, 2017
That person knows something. Post your face let's search the internet for your doppelgänger than ask around.