• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
This is pure art

VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-03b.jpg

www.vanityfair.com

‘Justice League’: The Shocking, Exhilarating, Heartbreaking True Story of #TheSnyderCut

A demoralizing battle with Warner Bros. A devastating personal tragedy. A fan base he couldn’t control. Zack Snyder tells V.F. why he quit ‘Justice League,’ and why he’s returned to complete a cut that’s reached near-mythical status.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I let out an involuntary "are you fucking kidding me" with that picture.

Like, I'm not even mad! I'm just continuously shocked by how little leash this guy is getting.

OnkelC

Oct 27, 2017
The green screen shot from the title of that article looks way better than that generic Buddy Christ attire.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So if Clark is Jesus, does this imagery make Joker the Anti-Christ? Or does Jared Leto just really, really, really want to remake the Mel Gibson movie?

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow Zack Snyder is truly a visionary. Give him the oscar now. Pretty deep, man.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
hard pass on this joker. also I thought we were living in a society...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
People are laughing at this but they don't understand the deeper meaning behind it.

See the Joker is like Jesus

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
lol oh wow ... ok The Joker is in the superlative stages of Flanderization.