alexi52

Oct 28, 2017

"racism will end when all the old people die"

Little did we know racist people can procreate too

Oct 29, 2017
There was a couple of kids at a restaurant I went to a few weeks ago with MAGA hats.

Some of these alt-right fuckwads gets started real early in life, especially if the parents are supporters. I guess it "helps" that Trump himself is a literal manchild so he appeals to children.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine if that money went to a charity instead. You could help people in need, instead of appeasing the racist idiocy of a Russian stooge.

Oct 27, 2017
diPTKps.gif

Ganransu

Nov 21, 2017
D'awww so much hate, so many years to go. How adorable!

Honestly, fuck the parents that instead of teaching love, they taught him hate.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Ain't gonna be mad at a 7 yo. This is just sad, using them as a prop for politics is immoral and the parents should be shot into the sun.

Oct 30, 2017
$2 for some lukewarm Swiss Miss hot chocolate? That's probably made with water instead of milk? Art of the fucking deal, twerp.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Feb 25, 2018
Kids will take whatever dogma they grow up in, if it is forced down their throats.

I'm kind of sad for this kid, only 7... He should be out there playing and learning about the world.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Man, what terrible parents. Still, if I were running a news station, I don't think I'd bother reporting on this. Can only bring more trouble to the 7 year old. Parents making their kid stan for their political beliefs isn't exactly new or newsworthy, imo.

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
Poor kid clearly doesn't know what he is representing, hopefully he'll shed this brainwashing by his parents as he grows up.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Kids will take whatever dogma they grow up in, if it is forced down their throats.

I'm kind of sad for this kid, only 7... He should be out there playing and learning about the world.
He is actually learning something about the larger world and that should tell you something about how poorly our media is functioning.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is all on the parents.

I mean, it's nothing different from other children running these things to raise money for an actual good cause as opposed to a racist dick monument.

So, less attacking the child and more being cross with the parents.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
This is how it gets done, Trump knows a lot about hot chocolate, not a lot of people know that, he's got people who know hot chocolate working for him, time to increase tariffs on all foreign hot chocolate buyers and ICE has been working very hard to detain undocumented hot chocolate buyers, because let's face it they're just going to steal and rape the hot chocolate anyway.

Official White House photo showing Trump visiting the hot chocolate stand to yell about productivity.
Dz3RFUOVAAA4s9-.png

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
Sad that a kid has to learn who Hitler is by being called that by adults because of a political leaning he's been taught and clearly doesn't have a complete picture of. Sad this video is framed as inspirational. Just sad.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
There was a couple of kids at a restaurant I went to a few weeks ago with MAGA hats.

Some of these alt-right fuckwads gets started real early in life, especially if the parents are supporters. I guess it "helps" that Trump himself is a literal manchild so he appeals to children.

I went to a bunch of museums in DC a few weeks ago and I have never seen so many kids wearing MAGA hats in my life. At the holocaust museum alone it was like 10 kids wearing them (not together). It's insane.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe for a second that kid knows or understands much about the wall or Trump, beyond that his parents and people around him like the latter and think the former is a good idea. Obviously kids can be insightful beyond many adults, but imma go with a no in this case.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
It's always kinda sweet when you see a story about a kid who gives up his/her Christmas presents to those less fortunate.
But none of this strives for higher ideals of society. This fundraising doesn't help afford education, doesn't help the hungry, or the marginalized.

In theory, this money would just contribute to the security state. Our country has already dedicated far too much toward a military/police/homeland security state. We have already militarized our border. And we've got both parties willing to contribute billions of dollars towards improving security there. Wall or not.

This is just depressing. Kid is not learning anything useful.

Uzuki

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Michael Jordan cursed out the wrong kids.

Yes I know it's mainly the parent's fault for indoctrinating him into their shitty mindset and life. Please let me have my edgy joke in these trying times.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017

Reminds me of a couple kids I knew when I was little. We were 3rd or 4th graders, and they were trying to get me to boycott Heinz Ketchup for being "pro-abortion". Nevermind that the three of us had no idea what an abortion actually was.

And in 2nd grade, the teachers took the class to a George HW Bush rally and a lot of them became Bush fans because they got campaign buttons. Also liked repeating a pro-dukakis chant from some demonstrators there, lol.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Parents probably told him stories about how the evil brown people from the south want to invade our country and take all of our jobs so that mommy and daddy can't buy him ice cream and video games anymore.

If this were a brown-skinned kid saying that money raised would go towards Planned Parenthood, or something else the GOP hates, they'd have the cops called on them in the blink of an eye.