Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
FYI BestDeals now has their codes at .77 cents each, buying 10 more since I paid .90/piece just this morning

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Heads up, if you're on the 3 year limit don't buy codes to save for later. Some of these resellers at places like Eneba can be total scum and put the same codes up for sale again weeks later if they're not redeemed.
That's a good point. I'm not risking buying codes from this site anymore.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Been using this periodically since doing the original 3-year conversion. It's effort, but it works.

Buddy

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Uff that was quite a bit work....

My ultimate was expiring this september.... now it's April 2024.... every single key was legit, no complaints here....but it takes long to redeem them all...

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Uff that was quite a bit work....

My ultimate was expiring this september.... now it's April 2024.... every single key was legit, no complaints here....but it takes long to redeem them all...
See I didn't have this experience at all. It took me about 3 minutes to redeem 10 codes.

All the codes are lined up, just click on them in order. Copy the code by pressing the button. Go to Microsoft redeem and paste. While the code is redeeming head on back to the codes you just bought and get the next one. Repeat and Rinse. About $9 later and 3 mins of my time I have 10 more weeks of Ultimate.

Now, I can see the argument if you're going to add a years worth. That would be tedious. At that point you're probably better off doing the EA 3 month way and dealing with just 4 codes. Easier, but it's still going to cost you slightly more. This is the cheapest way.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Thanks OP.

Did 70 codes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Good shit, OP. Grabbed 17 weeks to top off my 36 months. Delivered & redeemed with now issues. Down to $0.81, btw.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
Here in Europe 7 days for 0'70€, the offer has been on keys webs for months now. I already capped until april 2024, every month I make sure to resub for an extra month. 2'8€ 28 days lol.

The worst part is to redeem your first 3 years lmao, tons of codes, but after that, it is very simple.
Woah I thought this was gonna be US only. I'll have to give it a try!

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
Topped my account with 5 weeks. So now I am up to end of Jan 2024 for €5 (works in Ireland in case anyone needs to know)

i dont have the patience to get any more. But thanks OP

Oct 27, 2017
These codes must be generated for free, some promotional tool got into the hands of re-sellers and they just pump it to infinity, trying to undercut each other. Like they trusted the generator to some fast-food company, so they can print and generate the codes on their own, but now it is going brrrrrrrr.

$42/year with the current $0.80 price.

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
These codes must be generated for free, some promotional tool got into the hands of re-sellers and they just pump it to infinity, trying to undercut each other. Like they trusted the generator to some fast-food company, so they can print and generate the codes on their own, but now it is going brrrrrrrr.

$42/year with the current $0.80 price.

Sounds about right, Pringles have recently been giving away 7 day Game Pass Ultimate codes.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Fair warning, several of my codes were already used. Thankfully Eneba support got back to me within like 12 hours and they already issued a refund, so that was neat. Redeeming like 100 codes is a pain in the ass but $40ish a year for Game Pass Ultimate is an absolute STEAL and it's worth it.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Two questions:

Am I right in that we can only buy 10 codes at a time?

and

I see there's a "service fee" when checking out. That's normal? Nothing we can do to get around that?

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Two questions:

Am I right in that we can only buy 10 codes at a time?

and

I see there's a "service fee" when checking out. That's normal? Nothing we can do to get around that?
Depends on the seller, could be less than 10 as well but thats the highest I've seen.

Use the code WAFFLE for a tiny discount but other than that, no way around it.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Just got 10 weeks. I don't own an Xbox currently, but I do have a gaming PC and an Oculus Quest 2, and someone said that I can play Tetris Effect in VR thanks to Game Pass and airlink, so I'm in for that.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Went ahead and requested a partial refund from Paypal. I'm not gonna ask for the money back on the one code that worked, but I definitely want my money back on the two that didn't work and the seven that I didn't even tried.

The "Eneba" support process seems totally fucked, by the way. They ask for screenshots of your microsoft account transactions, and I'll gladly send that, but since one code worked and the first two didn't, how do I prove to them that the one redemption on my account is the one I say it is and the two codes that didn't work for me weren't already redeemed by me.

Bought ten from BestDeals and 6 of them were already redeemed. Feel like I just got scammed.

Yep, hopefully Paypal pulls through for me and gets me my money back.

Kinda regret not putting it on my credit card so I could just outright dispute the transaction instead.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
not one of them was already redeemed (bought mine from SoftKeyDog, the one with the best price at this time).
sucks to read what a couple of you have to go through now :/
So bizarre, yesterday I bought 10 from SoftKeyDog and all of them were already used. Then I bought 20 from Best Deals and they were all good. Now today I see people getting scammed from Best Deals and having success with SoftKeyDog.

oneils

Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa Canada
See I didn't have this experience at all. It took me about 3 minutes to redeem 10 codes.

All the codes are lined up, just click on them in order. Copy the code by pressing the button. Go to Microsoft redeem and paste. While the code is redeeming head on back to the codes you just bought and get the next one. Repeat and Rinse. About $9 later and 3 mins of my time I have 10 more weeks of Ultimate.

Now, I can see the argument if you're going to add a years worth. That would be tedious. At that point you're probably better off doing the EA 3 month way and dealing with just 4 codes. Easier, but it's still going to cost you slightly more. This is the cheapest way.

What is the EA deal? Do you buy that on origin or something else?

oneils

Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa Canada
You buy EA Play for 12 months, turns into 4 months Ultimate. You can buy those passes the same place you can buy these 7 day codes. Looks like $22 currently there, so about $66 for a year, maybe more if taxed.

Thanks. looks like its for exisiting subscribers? so maybe i subscribe for one month and then do this deal. Still pretty expensive in canada. Would be around 150 to 160 if taxes are charged ( for a year). The deal in the op is tempting.

edit: i was looking at cdkeys for eaplay, looks cheaper on eneba so maybe 125 for a year.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Thanks. looks like its for exisiting subscribers? so maybe i subscribe for one month and then do this deal. Still pretty expensive in canada. Would be around 150 to 160 if taxes are charged ( for a year). The deal in the op is tempting.
You don't need to subscribe to anything. Those codes work the same way as the 7 day passes. You redeem it, and then you get 4 months Ultimate.

I'm in the US though so I don't know if that matters in CAN

All that said, if you have the patience for it, yeah, why not add the weekly codes? You could get a year Ultimate for like $40 US

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
You don't need to subscribe to anything. Those codes work the same way as the 7 day passes. You redeem it, and then you get 4 months Ultimate.

All that said, if you have the patience for it, yeah, why not add the weekly codes? You could get a year Ultimate for like $40 US
Is this the "best deal" currently? Do you know? Mine membership ends in 2022 but I'd rather keep adding time to it lol.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Is this the "best deal" currently? Do you know? Mine membership ends in 2022 but I'd rather keep adding time to it lol.
I'm by no means an expert but at .86 X52 that's $44.72 for a year. I believe others shared promocodes on the first page to save a few more cents. You can only buy 10 codes at a time though.

I would guess that yeah, it's probably the best you can get a year for currently.

oneils

Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa Canada

Cheers and thank you!

Macnair

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
I have an xbox US account but I live in Malaysia. Is it possible for me to redeem the code?

EDIT: I bought 10 codes and tried it. Almost all gave me an error but when I checked my subscription it did add 70 days. Thanks OP!

Last edited:

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Yeah, so I bought 20 and got errors on every single one. But it was still adding days to my subscription - had to check manually in my account. Think xbox.com is just being a bit poopy. Wouldn't worry too much