Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
the-evil-is-defeated.gif

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Era, I am now torn. As an Algerian, I hate France. But also as an Algerian, I hate Morocco. Who do I support lmaooooo
For real lets go Morocco. I dont want a repeat.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Decent performance and game could have gone either way. Wouldn't say they messed it up like they did against Croatia and Italy

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Gareth Southgate subs kill another vital game

it's time to go

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did not come home again this year huh? So much for all the cockiness after Senegal right?! Ha! Happy for France and Morocco.

Saka was Inglaterra's best player today. Kane's penalty was just awful awful awful. Typical of a Spurs player.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
England could have forced extra time or won it so in that aspect they didn't do that badly for England. Substitutes were wrong again though.

Oct 27, 2017
London
Well played France. Can't say the better team didn't win. England with the losing mentality during penalties. I know England sucks lol, I'm laughing right now

brahim

Alt Account
Oct 24, 2022
So fucking undeserved. France is probably the most boring and least deserving team to win this all. At least I can fully support Morocco now

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
its coming home...in the back of an amublance
as always engerland is cursed on pens

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
The Spurs of international football. Didn't expect anything from England but would be boring if France go against Croatia again. So will have to root for Morocco.

Oct 25, 2017
As ever, we would be responsible for millions of people withering away into balls of stress or going fully apoplectic were good things actually to happen, so it's remains for the best. It's been shit banter as ever ABEs

CrunchyB

Oct 29, 2017
Whelp, that's it already. France played a very uneven game. Moments of brilliance contrasted with long periods of trash.
England did what they could, decent game and if Kane had made that penalty they could have won the game for sure.