OP
OP
Kangi

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to have the trans, ace, and lesbian colors added to my avatar to properly rep all three aspects of who I am this month, if possible. Feel like recoloring Marge's hair, dress, and necklace would work the best, but I'll appreciate anything.
princessviola1ymkan.png
princessviola3hyjsy.png

ItsJonesy777

Oct 25, 2017
Any chance I could please get the Pride flag as the background of my avatar, if it works.....pretty please.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
Can Pluto get a pride collar? Or background? Maybe the collar is too small. Or what about a pride flag background and a gay flag collar?🤔

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
I've always liked the Boos from Super Mario Bros since I was kid. The Boos in Paper Mario are my favorite design. Someone else already has this picture Bow so either go back to a normal boo or use a different picture of Bow. Anyways, could I get a trans pride flag design on either picture, what ever works best.

favpng.com

Super Paper Mario Boos Lady Bow - PNG - Download Free

Super Paper Mario Boos Lady Bow - PNG - Download Free

Maybe trans colours on the bows if possible? Thank you to anyone who wants to do this :)

OP
OP
Kangi

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I usually don't post in avatar threads but have wanted to change mind for awhile, not just for pride but also as one of the more open and visible trans members would like it permanently and I don't know how to do it and saw this thread.

I want just trans colors (like what steejee has for reference to tone and tint and look) just for the background behind my avatar, with the avatar itself unchanged if possible.

I really hate to ask but since that's what the thread is for as I said have wanted it for awhile, and if it comes out nice will remain permanent and not just for the month.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
I usually don't post in avatar threads but have wanted to change mind for awhile, not just for pride but also as one of the more open and visible trans members would like it permanently and I don't know how to do it and saw this thread.

I want just trans colors (like what steejee has for reference to tone and tint and look) just for the background behind my avatar, with the avatar itself unchanged if possible.

I really hate to ask but since that's what the thread is for as I said have wanted it for awhile, and if it comes out nice will remain permanent and not just for the month.
FSJYQhX.png
6a7LggA.png

Didn't touch up the avatar, just the one on the right is upscaled. Hopefully what you were looking for and dont feel sorry to ask :p

That is awesome. Thank you!

no problem!

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
I've always liked the Boos from Super Mario Bros since I was kid. The Boos in Paper Mario are my favorite design. Someone else already has this picture Bow so either go back to a normal boo or use a different picture of Bow. Anyways, could I get a trans pride flag design on either picture, what ever works best.

Maybe trans colours on the bows if possible? Thank you to anyone who wants to do this :)
COpCCEQ.png
9j5tbWd.png
TIPLYzd.png

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone add the lesbian pride flag to Yoshi please

ResetEraGreenYoshi.jpg

Last edited:

iWannaHat

Jul 1, 2019
I would love a pride flag background and/or a pride flag scarf if you are still taking requests.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
A lovely Era poster did mine for me a couple of years ago (which I now use everywhere, and have since it was made), just stopping in to say I love seeing what these threads produce. ^_^