Stolen from Twitter

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
So I wasn't dreaming lol
He put it in a sufficiently roundabout way that the average Trump voter or Trump wouldn't know he's saying it.
Yeah lol. Pretty much you look at patterns and it's easy to spot patterns when it comes to fraud financial accounting forensics you can see how people get close to certain pennies etc, like there is a trend to the point where this is just what it is and the biggest point as it stands he did a little better even in Philly lol. They really have no case.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Biden isn't even President-elect yet and the media is already shitting on the progressive wing of the party. Keep this shit up and watch what happens in 2024 when you don't have a fascist-wannabe running against the party...

Meanwhile, the Lincoln Project getting all the love and support even though, what, 93% of Republicans still voted Trump??

Fuckin' A, it's like there's no time to even celebrate this victory.
We don't actually know the demographic percentages. It'll be a while before that information is available. Right now that stuff is based on exit polls, which don't have good accuracy.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I'm actually now wondering what the logic of people who think "Bernie would've done better" is? The polls were wrong, but by what it's looking like, it's because they undersampled QANON shits and voter suppression. Doesn't that mean that Bernie would've done worse than his polls that showed him just barely edging by?
He would have probably done better in Texas, NV and AZ. His Latino numbers ran higher than Biden's in the primary

He would have cratered in every other state, so... we'd be looking at a Republican trifecta

Sep 14, 2019
These last few days, 5 seconds after waking up I literally start shaking from the anxiety.

I'm really hoping we find out who the next president is today, and I hope it's Biden.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
I'm worried that soon Trump will realise he is fucked, and concede.... BUT he will immediately announce his second run for 2024 and spend the next 4 years doing rallies, stoking division on TV and the internet, and even though he has no real "power", he will be a constant threat to the world because of his influence. We've not heard the last of him until he's in prison.

Yes he will do that.

BUT

Starting a TV network is not easy or quick. Getting carriage on cable companies is incredibly hard and basically requires you to buy out an existing station or stations that are already there. Even if we wants to go with just streaming via app that takes a long time and a lot of infrastructure to put in place (see how long it took to launch HBO Max, Disney+, etc).

I think there is this idea that come March Trump TV is going to be be head to head with Fox gunning for ratings and that just can't happen.

And if he gets banned from Twitter as fast as he is likely to then he will have no easy platform for messaging.

Yes, he will try all of that but it isn't going to be a quick and easy process.

Oct 25, 2017
Goodness. I just took a look at an old friend's Twitter feed, and his most recent post was an article saying "This is a real thing and there's gonna be a fucking war coming November 3rd over this stuff" in relation to some bullshit article from the New York post about an apparent master of manipulating vote-in-mailing for the democrats. Scary as hell.

Anyone wanna put money down on how many people will be murdered by Trumpers over the next couple weeks? Because I'm terrified at how much higher than "zero" that number will likely be.

Status
Not open for further replies.