Oct 25, 2017
So far for this debate I can't see the polls moving much for the top three. The field needs to get smaller for that.

Oct 27, 2017
Not Biden. He'll be destroyed by Trump during the debates.
Trump doesn't have a chance in hell of even coming close to "destroying" Biden or anyone else on the stage tonight. Probably won't even show up for the debates anyway.

The hell is this derangement. My god. Have you actually ever heard Trump speak. Let's not compare him to Biden. Good fucking lord.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Apologize for the fact that anyone went to jail for marijuana. Apologize to the victims of cops she refused to prosecute. Apologize to the innocent people who she fought to keep behind bars. She refuses to do any of that.
Apologize for a system she didn't create?

Apologize for not being able to completely change a system that was rooted into the bedrock while she was still a grad student?

I'm sorry, but no. Hell no. Save that energy for the two men on this same stage who actually voted for the damn bill that caused all this mess.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
As much as I dislike Beto, this is fire

This is the passion we need to see on this issue

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beto is 100 on this one. So glad he's willing to directly say "yes we're taking them"

Effnine

Oct 28, 2017
If the Constitution isn't protecting my child, then fuck the Constitution. I hate when people prop it up as some Holy document that can never be changed or fixed. Absurd.

Oct 27, 2017
im going to vote for the democratic nominee. but im probably going to hate the democratic nominee unless its sanders or warren
Fair enough.

I'm not enamored with any single one of them either but Warren has my tepid support at the moment. Disagree with her on tons and am not excited about her but it is what it is.... just need to see the puppet in the White House defeated.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, that Beto.

Everyone on that stage wants a piece of him.