• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for PS Plus deals.
Curious to see this as well. Gamestop too, since I have 30 dollars in store credit.

My list still stands as BOTW ($30), Days Gone ($20), DMC 5 ($15), Borderlands 3 ($28). Pretty likely I cut one of those too. A sale isn't that great if it just sits unplayed and I have a big backlog rn.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Any chance for deals on the Oculus Quest store?

games. Not hardware.
Can't really be sure when the first notable sale for the quest games will be. I would say there is a chance, but not something to truly count on. Christmas time seems more likely to me for the first notable sale.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
So far these Black Friday preview advertisements (for me) have been a little disappointing. I really want to get a PC on a good deal/price even though I know custom building is better. However, the best deal right now that's "close" to a PC is the Xbox One X for $349. I'm gonna keep waiting it out and seeing if maybe something pops up on Amazon or somewhere else for a PC on BF. If not, I'll save money over time to try to custom building one.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
So far these Black Friday preview advertisements (for me) have been a little disappointing. I really want to get a PC on a good deal/price even though I know custom building is better. However, the best deal right now that's "close" to a PC is the Xbox One X for $349. I'm gonna keep waiting it out and seeing if maybe something pops up on Amazon or somewhere else for a PC on BF. If not, I'll save money over time to try to custom building one.

What are you looking for in a PC? What price range?

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Wondering if the Nintendo E Shop will have any deals during Black Friday, wouldn't mind snagging Katana Zero or My Friend Pedro cheaper than normal.

Haven't seen any deals for Samurai Showdown either, but I'm really not expecting to since it's a smaller title.

Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me or did that happen really quickly?

NIS America, the publisher, didn't bother with extra print runs given they most likely spent the last of their budget for that game translating the entire script again and recording new voice lines in order to do so.

Anyone know if Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PS4) and Ys VIII (PS4) are on sale somewhere?

I know someone already answered your Ys question, but I wouldn't hold out that much hope for Cold Steel 2 either. It isn't rare like Ys VIII is, but ever since this year, XSEED's print runs have also been getting gradually smaller and smaller.

Has any store included the new samurai shodown in its sales yet?

Surprisingly, no. Feels like outside of Kingdom Hearts 3, Crash Team Racing, Resident Evil 2, and Devil May Cry 5, there have been so few deals on games that actually came out this year.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, Sekiro for $25 and Ace Combat 7 for $20. There's my gaming haul + whatever the hell goes on sale this year on the PlayStation store.

dred

Oct 27, 2017
I keep looking for Astral Chain deals but it looks like they might not happen...

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
What would be the likelyhood that Target has their psvr bundle available online?

It's a doorbuster, but I'm on vacation and cant go to a store..sucks it's the one thing I was hoping more places would have a deal for.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know when the PSN stuff goes up?

Last year their sales ended on November 27th so I wonder how long they'll be around now.

Last edited:

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
Has there been a master list spreadsheet set up somewhere on CAG or Reddit? Some hero or heroes made one last year that was shared around and it was fantastic for figuring out what I wanted to get and where to get it.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been a master list spreadsheet set up somewhere on CAG or Reddit? Some hero or heroes made one last year that was shared around and it was fantastic for figuring out what I wanted to get and where to get it.

If someone is willing to make a template that I just have to fill out, I'm willing to do that part.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Any good 4k TV deals so far under $300? I'm thinking about returning my super cheapo one and getting something moderately decent instead.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Any good 4k TV deals so far under $300? I'm thinking about returning my super cheapo one and getting something moderately decent instead.
Moderately decent entry level 4K TVs start at $500, and Black Friday deals tend to be on garbage TVs designed specifically for Black Friday.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
GameStop tends to put their ad a week out from BF right? I remember the wait for it last year was looooong

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any deals for Oculus Quest? I'm buying it for a company raffle, would like at least a small discount as we have a budget for the entire event and cheaper items means more raffles.

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
Do you guys recommend me buying a prebuilt gaming PC from BB on Black friday or just building my own and saving more?

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
If someone finds a deal on the Arctis 7 from a shop with international shipping, give me a call please ;)

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to look at non-video game Black Friday deals for once and man.....they're even worse than video game deals lol.

So many things that are just 10 to 20% off, and when something does have a decent discount, it's usually on something that overpriced to begin with. Was trying to find a decent budget gaming laptop, a bookcase, or heck, even some blankets...

As everyone else has said here though, good year if you're interested in getting a new TV and don't care about being up to date on that sort of stuff.

Last edited:

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
65" Vizio
$399.99 from Walmart

not sure if its worth it.
Comparable to the TCL in that class, which is $50 more. If you're committed to 65", I'd say it's a good deal. Stepping up to the M from Vizio or R series from TCL will be a big quality jump, though. M is $650.

www.rtings.com

TCL 4 Series 2019 Review (43S425, 49S425, 50S425, 55S425, 65S425, 75S425)

The TCL 4 Series 2019 is an alright overall budget TV with built-in Roku TV. It delivers decent picture quality and displays deep blacks thanks to its VA panel's...

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
I bought a tv 2 years ago and heard the same thing at that time.

Standards take a long time and for the average user, it will make no difference.
The difference being that there are sets with hdmi 2.1 out now and next year really will have more available.

If you don't care about next gen consoles though, then yeah it doesn't matter.

BarnabyJones

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any good microphone deals for black Friday? I play PC games with friends via discord and my blue yeti is the worst. Constant cutting in and out, can EASILY pick up on mouse and keyboard clicks no matter where I place it. Would love if someone could recommend a good one for me if they know of any! I use an AT M50X headset and the microphone would be separate.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Does anyone think Outer Worlds and MHW Iceborne will be on sale Black Friday?

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How where the sales on PSN last year? The sales the last few weeks have been weak and i'm hoping they are saving everything for black friday.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
How where the sales on PSN last year? The sales the last few weeks have been weak and i'm hoping they are saving everything for black friday.
Here's the sale they had last year:

You think the PSN digital version of MHW Iceborne will be on sale??
Considering how often Capcom does sales, there's a decent chance I'd say.