• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
UdgKSeG.jpg

His sister isn't obese so... *shrug*

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I feel bad for this child and the life he'll lead because of his parents. I hope he's still able to find happiness despite the parents lifestyle choices.

MysteryM

Oct 28, 2017
Giving birth to a bowling ball. I hope someone called out 'strike' as the midwives went flying.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
In just a normal term? Wow. Even Ace in One Piece wasn't that big when he was born and his mom purposely didn't give birth for like 11 months or something.
[edit - 20 months!]

Hassel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In just a normal term? Wow. Even Ace in One Piece wasn't that big when he was born and his mom purposely didn't give birth for like 11 months or something.
[edit - 20 months!]

In real life you can not just delay the birth for a few months........

Lishi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My son was born at 3.5kilos. And there was some tearing.

I hope they given her an cesarean.

Oct 27, 2017
Big baby. Although, my son was 10lb 4, largest baby the hospital had seen for a while, people came to have a look at the circus baby. Now he's a perfectly normal sized 8 year old.

Handicapped Duck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I was 2 lbs of endangered cuteness.

Almost 3 months premature, don't judge me.
That makes two of us. Premature infants assemble!
1.6 pound Barbie doll here.
Speaking of the article, that baby could crush my baby-self with ease. The Rugrats Angelica's Brother is an apt comparison in the size difference.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
That makes two of us. Premature infants assemble!
1.6 pound Barbie doll here.
Speaking of the article, that baby could crush my baby-self with ease. The Rugrats Angelica's Brother is an apt comparison in the size difference.

Haha. My family used to tell stories about trying to find little doll clothes small enough to fit me. Pretty wild.