• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
I would say my biggest criticism of the game is the quality of the romantic relationships varies wildly. ~85% of my way through Rememberable, here are my tiers:

CUTE! tier: Tomi x Nenji, Takatoshi x Okino
Kinda cute tier: Amiguchi x Yuki (*though barely a couple at this point)
Huh? tier: Iori x Ei
Pretty weird... tier: Juro x Megumi

*subject to change
lmao at the last 2, and yea strongly agree. It gets even weirder for the last one too.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone else can get a straightforward "I love you". Why not them? Their past versions had that. It's such a simple thing.
Our Hijiyama and Okino, are completely different from Hijiyama and Okino Prime.

Even before the epilogue. It's clear absolutely love each other, just as much as the Prime couple did. Even if we don't hear them say it.

I didn't need to hear them say it, because i saw it.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
Our Hijiyama and Okino, are completely different from Hijiyama and Okino Prime.

Even before the epilogue. It's clear absolutely love each other, just as much as the Prime couple did. Even if we don't hear them say it.

I didn't need to hear them say it, because i saw it.

I agree that it's clear that they love each other, but I would have felt more satisfied to hear our current Hijiyama and Okino say it. It's a cliche to say this now, but subtext is for cowards! Just go out there, say it, and end on a satisfying note.

I don't think that we'll reach a common ground on this issue, but I was very happy with how they were portrayed in the game, with exception to that last part. We can at least both agree that by and large, they were done justice.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
It's a bit late to ask this since I've already completed the game, but I've been wondering what exactly is the best way to regain EP?

Because I've just been setting them to Defend since it says "charges EP", but now I'm wondering if it's better to use those 0 EP moves instead?

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
It's a bit late to ask this since I've already completed the game, but I've been wondering what exactly is the best way to regain EP?

Because I've just been setting them to Defend since it says "charges EP", but now I'm wondering if it's better to use those 0 EP moves instead?
When fighting non-armored enemies the 0 EP moves do just fine for me since I maxed at least one 0 EP move per character that has one.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
So... Can enemies do anything against interceptors and sentry guns spam later on?! It's kind off looking hapless right now, and this supposed to be on hard.

Oct 25, 2017
So... Can enemies do anything against interceptors and sentry guns spam later on?! It's kind off looking hapless right now, and this supposed to be on hard.

Sentry guns really don't do all that much damage. They'll blast through waves of Reds and weaker Blues, but Yellows or large units will just shrug it off. And with fights lasting like 40 seconds of "real time", you aren't really laying down all that many turrets."

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
It does not help that the game was in development for some time so it probably was forgotten by people.

Last edited:

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
I would say my biggest criticism of the game is the quality of the romantic relationships varies wildly. ~85% of my way through Rememberable, here are my tiers:

*subject to change
Just beat the game and you nailed this perfectly
Tomi and Nenji had good chemistry they were cute, I loved himbo takatoshi and smart ass okino they we're my fave ship. I liked Amiguchi and Yuki individually but I don't care for them as a couple but I've seen worst...speaking of worst... Iori and Ei...wtf kinda onesided Sakura sasuke BS was that?! i feel like she had like no reason to like him so much? Ehhh. Overall I wasn't a huge fan of the romance in this game, even juro n megumi i just didn't care for with jurors late ass confession but it was expected I guess

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017

*subject to change
You nailed it. Juro and Megumi getting together I find to be especially dishonest from a storytelling perspective.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What is the battle track for area 3~~~~~ I've scoured that ost Playlist on YouTube for all the ALL CAPS TRACKS and I can't seem to find it, it's so goooood.

It has FFVII final dungeon track-tier of "this is it" melancholy levels, it's beautiful

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
What is the battle track for area 3~~~~~ I've scoured that ost Playlist on YouTube for all the ALL CAPS TRACKS and I can't seem to find it, it's so goooood.

It has FFVII final dungeon track-tier of "this is it" melancholy levels, it's beautiful
Oh boy. Just wait until you hear the track used in the final battle stage. It's incredible.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy. Just wait until you hear the track used in the final battle stage. It's incredible.

I am so into this game right now, aaargh.

Yeah, when I was playing through area 2 I was like "this is it, this is the best track in the game" and then the first half of area 3 happens and I'm just drooling all over. Can't wait for that!

Also funny that an excel sheet goes into single digit fps

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
Things are veeeery slowly starting to make sense. But everytime I think I've figured something out the game throws new shit at me.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Still playing and loving the game.
One question: are there any gay male romances/characters in this game? I haven't seen anything yet but I do see other romances popping up at this point?

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Even alot of people familiar with Vanillaware havent heard of it or didnt know it released.
✋ Own all of Vanillaware's games, was not on my radar at all until Greg Kasavin tweeted about wanting to play it a few days before release.

I'm still early in, and while I find Kamitani still hitting you over the head with pervy tropes even more out of place here than usual, I'm hooked further into the layered mystery with each new wtf scene. Liking the RTS elements as well, the audiovisual cues are slick and satisfying. Agreed the soundtrack is dope as well.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
j6w1v8l6mmq51.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
Yeah, got past the tutorial and I don't know if I can keep playing. I'm not liking that I have to do the RTS missions to keep unlocking more of the visual novel. Especially with the game being 30-40 hours, I'm not sure if I can keep that up lol.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense they'd have Capcom do the collab.

Sentinel is one of their more popular fighting game characters.

Also oh no, it just hit me that I would give in & get model kits on each sentinel type if they did those.