honorable order deets -

Bacon Club Chalupa x1
Steak Quesarito x2
Loaded Nacho Taco x2
Beefy Five Layer Burrito x1
Steak Quesadilla x1

there has been a slight change in plans

2xsyss.jpg

Uber eats canceled my order, I went to postmates and they canceled it too. Currently on a crusade to ruin my health.

this is going to great lengths.

might be getting rally's, we're waiting on results from postmates

After getting no message from my Postmates delivery driver last night, the order was canceled about an hour in. I ended up staying up until 2am hoping for my food only to get a charge. I disputed it and they gave me a $6 voucher later in the morning.

Me being the hungry fool I am, used that voucher and tried again.

The wait has ended.

156005408_1152381758539388_9171392689744944814_n.jpg

I just found out they forgot the second bag of nacho fries in the order.

Last edited:

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Impressive to be able to spend that much at taco bell. Though I guess getting delivery is probably half of that, I dunno I've never got food delivered before that wasn't a pizza.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
taco bell sounds amazing right now. what'd you get? it better include cheesy gordita crunches....

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
I can't justify paying twice as much for food just for delivery. That 45 dollar order would be 22 if you picked it up yourself.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
My go to is like 6 Doritos locos tacos with chipotle sauce, quesorito, cinnamon twists, a large Baja blast...then a good 20 minutes on the toilet in about ~6 hours.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
That 45 would be 22 if you just got the free month of Eats Pass as well OP

Yuli Ban

Feb 1, 2021
do people really use these apps
I've probably wasted a collective $5,000 on Waitr and DoorDash over the past three years after my mother foolishly introduced me to them. I mean going back long before the pandemic to at least 2018. How I'm not a 400 pound blob, I don't know; I'm not even 200.
And because I'm in a small town, I never had to wait on drivers picking up others' food first. Heck, I've only had one single misorder this entire time. It's just convenient.

Getting a car eviscerated my usage of these apps, though.

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, me too. I got like 18 Doritos Locos Tacos, a bunch of Nacho fries, a beef chalupa, and a Nacho BellGrande.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Heh, remember when I, a Mexican man, used to turn my nose up at people willingly eating taco bell...

"They are butchering our cuisine!"
*He says as he shovels Panda Express into his mouth*

I could go for a crunch wrap

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
That's awesome op. But damn is that a lot of extra money to get it delivered.

Gin

May 2, 2018
I really dislike Ubereats and their damn service fees...

How much did they charge on you the $45 bill ??

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
I really dislike Ubereats and their damn service fees...

How much did they charge on you the $45 bill ??
It's not just service and delivery fees. They also charge restaurants a fee, which is why food is more expensive on the delivery app then it would be in person. So a 4 dollar burger becomes 6 dollars on the app.

You don't have a local spot to order $45 worth of tacos from?
No local place will be open at midnight. Hell, most fast food place are closed by midnight. If you want food past midnight, Taco Bell is the only option in my area.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hmm, I got a feeling this isn't going to get to me any time soon lol. Its been 35 minutes and nothing's happened.

Giving me those dominoes pizza flashbacks 👀

I sometimes forget just how many places shut down at essentially 9pm.

I'm glad I live where I do. I could order a 12 inch pizza, 6 al pastor tacos, and some ramen at midnight and get it delivered.
😭😭😭 I miss being able to get a doner kabob at 4 am.