eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Sign In With Apple looks so good, been waiting for that for a long time and this is better than I expected.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
The privacy stuff is one of the big reasons I continue to stick with Apple devices.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've been avoiding signing in with socials because I don't trust them with all the data they want. Even though it's hella convenient. Sign-in with Apple seems incredible.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, super in for this.

vbaUGah.png

Hopefully I can use a separate single email for this.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
This HomeKit security thing is going to be a bummer because it's not going to work with Nest

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Apple Maps is shit and fails at the basics. While we're on the subject, how do you change the default app that another app points to? For example, if I click directions from Yelp - how do I switch it from Apple Maps to Google Maps? I've lost track of the number of times I've missed turns, exits, etc. using Apple Maps. I swear their "few hundred feet" looks like half a mile visually.
I wish that were possible. Only with a JB though.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Apple goes above and beyond with privacy stuff.

Its hard not to be skeptical but stuff like hiding the email is fantastic. I hope we don't get some leaks years from now where they tracked everything like the others.

But as long as they are all "fuck ad tracking" I'll give them money.

they are doing this to fuck with Google of course but who cares, we win.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
That's really awesome, I've toggled with the idea of a camera in my living room for my dog but it weirds me out.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
I hate how Iphones look and lack customization, but this privacy stuff is tempting me a little bit.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
With a home purchase coming up I'm excited to start kitting it out with Smart Home tech.

Hopefully Apple's homekit router tech is supported on the Airport Extreme. I won't be getting rid of that thing until it up and dies on me.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Ah yes, beauty influencers. Exactly the people to connect with all the developers in the audience.