• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
The only reason these are drive-by insults is because there is no such thing as a drive-over insult. Fuck his two-faced, venal, weaselly, E.B. Farnum ass.

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Someone please say something worthwhile about Lindsay. How we will survive if we don't discuss him in depth? how??

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
He has a safe seat and no spine. I didn't expect any better from him. And Trump would still throw him under the bus the first chance he got. It happens time and time again but they never learn.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
This isn't a personal attack on anyone:

Can we try to raise the level of discourse beyond drive-by insults? It's disheartening to come into a thread to find a page full of insults. What is the purpose of having a discussion thread if there isn't any actual discussion? For that reason, I wonder if there's any reason to create threads around these basically non-news items that only serve to attract vitriol. It's not doing anyone any good to stew in negativity.

You are in a thread about Lindsey Graham

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Since discussion is apparently needed here, can we discuss how much of a fucking piece of shit this fucking asshole is? Lady g needs to go.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Lindsey Graham is one of those fuckers that leans whichever way the wind is blowing at the very second you ask him something. No principles and no convictions.

It's truly something watching this man go from legit sobbing in mourning over McCain's death to venomously defending Trump and Kavanaugh to high-fiving Harris.

He has somehow sunk below my rock-bottom expectations. He is an opportunistic snake to his very core, and it's both fascinating and gross the shameless glee he takes in it. At least fuckin' Moscow Mitch has principles, goddamn.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
One day we'll know what kind of dirt the Russians had on Lindsey Graham. It must really be heinous and not just the fact that he's in all likelihood a closeted gay. I wouldn't be surprised if they had video of him with minors.
the Q-level conspiracy shit that flies on here is nuts. maybe consider this: he isn't being forced to do anything. he's doing this because he actually is a sack of shit who only cares about his own political survival

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
I really hope this is him just being his typical ass-kissing self and doesn't have to do anything with the worrying military movement going on near Iran. Some of the reporters I follow on Twitter are getting nervous about what Trump and Pompeo might be planning. Graham is one of the biggest warhawks around about Iran and I could definitely see Trump buttering him up for support if he planned to do anything.

Last edited:

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know Donald needs Melania. He has Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz licking his asshole without reservation for the rest of his life.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't a personal attack on anyone:

Can we try to raise the level of discourse beyond drive-by insults? It's disheartening to come into a thread to find a page full of insults. What is the purpose of having a discussion thread if there isn't any actual discussion? For that reason, I wonder if there's any reason to create threads around these basically non-news items that only serve to attract vitriol. It's not doing anyone any good to stew in negativity.
There really isn't much else to say about him. He's is a walking whining crying contradiction, lying ass snake. He's an embodiment on what's wrong with the GOP and politics in this country in general. He's partially responsible with the mess that's been last week by constantly kisses trumps ass and enjoying what it gives him . How is he gonna renounce him when it's convent for him when he's part to blame? And now he's flying AF1with him like Trump is his keeper. Graham is the biggest lapdog on this country who wants to tear anyone else down that would expose him for who he is and his big "secret". Truly makes me sick he gets away with this while tearing some of the most marginalized.
Trump must have evidence of Graham's little 'secret'.
It barely feels like a secret at this point. All the girls know the business already. Trump probably does know ALL his buisness and probably other stuff too.

0h-so-Cold

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 2, 2020
tenor.gif

slimebag.
Somebody got a .gif of Jabba the Hut when he was being choked by a chain please????

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Was he seen wiping his mouth when he stepped off of the plane?

Graham is just another irredeemable piece of shit that tried to save his own ass by pretending to stand up to the big orange fuck.

Ocean Panda

Banned
Oct 25, 2020
What do you want us to discuss? The nuances of what a pathetic worm Lindsey Graham is? Sometimes the reaction to the story is all you need. There's not much to glean from this other than expressing what a piece of shit the man is.

If you can pull out of this story something to discuss, I suggest doing that instead of riding on your high horse with your not-so-slick concern for the insults people are sending his way.
That is implying Lindsey Graham is worth any sort of serious of discussion, get real man.
Again, what the fuck is there to discuss?
You are in a thread about Lindsey Graham

So this speaks right to my second point: why does this thread exist?

What is the point of creating a thread to discuss something that isn't newsworthy, about someone nobody here likes, that is only going to attract one line insults?

There isn't anything to be said about Lindsey Graham that everyone here doesn't already know and agree with.

Unfortunately political threads here are not the place for any kind of discussion, and is more of a place for people to vent apparently. Not that that's a bad thing, but you have to search hard for posts that actually have something worthwhile to say.

Yeah it seems like the political threads are generally toxic, I guess I'll avoid.

Overall, I feel like this message board does a pretty good job with its rules and regulations, which is why I thought it was at least worth flagging.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Lindsey Graham is a character out of a work of fiction where the reader would say "Lighten up on the 'absurdly transparent weasel' characterization, dear author. You're laying it on a bit thick."

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
the Q-level conspiracy shit that flies on here is nuts. maybe consider this: he isn't being forced to do anything. he's doing this because he actually is a sack of shit who only cares about his own political survival

Get that Occam's Razor shit out here. I want to hear about moon men and reptile people that have dirt on his secret plans to sell earth's core to the Saudis so they can 9/11 Atlantis.

Graham is probably just that much of a suck up. He'll suck up to you too, if you have enough money or power.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Net worth of $3 million.
That's...so little money. Like, astoundingly little money. Graham has sacrificed every shred of dignity and self-respect he has, betrayed his country, his constituents, and the memory of his closest friend, spent the last 4 years with his lips on the ass of a man who would throw him to the wolves at a moment's notice, and all he has to show for it is $3 million??

People who own car dealerships have more money than that. People who breed labradoodles have more money than that. People who review snack foods on YouTube have more money than that. And none of them have actively imperiled democracy in the course of making their money.

Fucking hell, if I ever sell my soul, I'm gonna ask for a fuck-ton more than $3 million.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
What a sad man.

The "what dirt does Trump have on Lindsey..." Doesn't even make sense at how much he grovels. Like there's no dirt that Trump himself would have that isn't well known or speculated already. Trump is also the leakiest faucet he can't possibly contain a secret, he'd tell everyone and unless Graham is into some like pedophilic or abuse shit it doesn't explain his behavior, and there's no way that Trump would have that info and others wouldn't. Like his seemingly drunken "I'm done" speech last week ... Only to be followed up with this. He was flogged by trump supporters and you know that Trump has seen that video and loved it. Graham knows he's seen it.

I think he's just addicted to the trappings of power. That's the only thing that would make sense to me. The dirt angle just doesn't seem like it would cause someone to grovels this way, especially after convincingly winning reelection 2mos ago.

Last edited:

anamika

May 18, 2018
The fact that this spineless POS won over Jaime Harrison, despite Harrison demolishing him in the debates, spending so much money on ads against Graham etc. is mind boggling. That South Carolinians want this useless sack of nothing as their representative in the senate, is something I cannot comprehend.

Oct 25, 2017
That's...so little money. Like, astoundingly little money. Graham has sacrificed every shred of dignity and self-respect he has, betrayed his country, his constituents, and the memory of his closest friend, spent the last 4 years with his lips on the ass of a man who would throw him to the wolves at a moment's notice, and all he has to show for it is $3 million??

People who own car dealerships have more money than that. People who breed labradoodles have more money than that. People who review snack foods on YouTube have more money than that. And none of them have actively imperiled democracy in the course of making their money.

Fucking hell, if I ever sell my soul, I'm gonna ask for a fuck-ton more than $3 million.

I kind of glazed over it, but that's a damned good point. I had to google it to see if it was accurate. How does he have such a low net worth? Does he have a candle problem?

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
The fact that this spineless POS won over Jaime Harrison, despite Harrison demolishing him in the debates, spending so much money on ads against Graham etc. is mind boggling. That South Carolinians want this useless sack of nothing as their representative in the senate, is something I cannot comprehend.
It's just proof they vote for anything with (R) next to his name, Democrats could have Jesus Christ as candidate and they would still vote for Lindsey Graham. Lol

Apr 25, 2020
I'm reminded of that evil slimy cunt Lavrentiy Beria when Stalin had his stroke:

Khrushchev wrote in his memoirs that Beria had, immediately after Stalin's stroke, gone about "spewing hatred against [Stalin] and mocking him". When Stalin showed signs of consciousness, Beria dropped to his knees and kissed his hand. When Stalin fell unconscious again, Beria immediately stood and spat.

If that's not Lindsey Graham in a nutshell, I don't know what is.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019

Some states always have dumb, uneducated voters in which the majority will always vote for Republicans no matter if they're slimy & corrupt.

See South Carolina, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, etc.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
And the kicker is Trump can't stand Cruz or Lindsey and yet they suck up to him. Tells you everything there is to know about these leeches.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020

I mean, 3 million dollars is...a lot still? I get what you mean, but with 3 mil you can dump a lot into key investments and live very comfortably if you budget well. I imagine even if that's his net worth he's also got lots of investments and properties he could cash in for considerable more, too.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Does Lindsey have the least amount of shame of anyone to hold that office or higher? It's astounding.

Like zero shame.

He was pretty damn shameless when he was practically crying that he was getting out raised in the last election. This is some how even lower than that.

What is even the point when donald is going to be gone from office on the 19th? He has another 6 years that Trump doesnt have and he can stay in office here and pratically continue to do nothing for no-one in our state like the last time just how he and the republican party like it.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
See how nobody even jokingly suggested that he might be there to convince Trump to stop further threats or even to resign?

That's how much of a piece of shit Graham is.

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
I have to wonder what it's like being a Republican who voted for this arse licker. He's got no spine, no gumption, no soul and no damned pride. Harrison looked like black Jesus next to this beta two faced Judas and it still wasn't enough. This is definitely one guy who needs to be gone from public service.

This sums up my thoughts very well. I'm legit stunned by his lack of financial success. You'd think he has a gambling problem or something. Dude is about as high profile as it gets for a senate Republican and he's got shitall to show for it. You'd think he'd be worth at least tens of millions.

sad