• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Disney Junior has begun production on The Rocketeer, a new animated adventure series aimed at kids 2-7 and inspired by Dave Stevens' comic book series. It's set to premiere in 2019.

The Rocketeer follows Kit, a young girl who receives a surprise package on her birthday revealing that she's next in line to become the Rocketeer. Armed with her cool new gear and secret identity, Kit is ready to take flight and save the day with her gadget-minded best friend, Tesh, and airplane-mechanic uncle, Ambrose, who join her on epic adventures.

Each episode of The Rocketeer will feature a pair of 11-minute stories and include an original song. Nicole Dubuc (Transformers: Rescue Bots) is executive producer. The series will be produced by Wild Canary in association with Disney Junior.

Deadline

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
giphy.gif

Bring it on! Loved this film

OP
OP
thecouncil

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Well, theres no doubt it's better than nothing. It somewhat suggests that Disney sees value in the property.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
thecouncil

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I loved The Rocketeer when it came out in theaters. I was 7. This show seems to be for that age range. Here's hoping they get a kick out of the character like I did. It really seems like I'm not gonna get anything out of this show but what can you do?

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Are they still making the sequel? Or is this the "sequel" they were talking about? I hope not...