• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Honestly I would have said Wolverine too, but it's way too soon for that I feel, unless they want to introduce him/other mutants during some Phase 5 films. They should be talking about that phase this weekend, isn't that right?

Anyways, I like him. He seems like a nice dude.
My 3 Guess, of course i could be wrong:

Namor
Black Knight
Nova
They were looking for, preferably, an Asian actor for Namor, weren't they? If this is accurate: https://mcucosmic.com/2019/08/12/marvel-is-casting-a-ruler-of-a-distant-ancient-kingdom/

Black Knight is a good guess, actually.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
He's a good actor, so sure. Should be neat. Wonder who he's gonna play though.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Oh my God! What if he crosses over with the Eternals and is wearing an all black costume when he sees Richard Madden's character.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
If it weren't for the current sony/disney kerfuffle, I would say Kraven in the next MCU Spidey flick.

I honestly think it could work!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Awesome! Congratulations! Sadly I only know him from Infinite Warfare since I never watched GoT. But I liked him there!

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Whoever he's playing, this is awful casting.

I'm sure he's a nice dude, but he can't act at all.

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
I love Kit. Whatever character he is going to be (Namor, Wolverine, Invisible Woman) I'm all about it.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Kraven needs to be physically imposing, though. Kit is always gonna look like a scrapper.

I feel like he has the shoulders though at least. And a quick google shows Sergei is only 6 feet even. KIt Harington isn't that short is he? He's gotta be just a few inches shy of 6 feet.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
No way is he Namor you need someone utterly charming but arrogant beyond belief to pull that off.

Nothing I've seen Kit in has he showed that range