Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
People saying wolverine... You know wolverine is loud, aggressive, and is often telling as he rips people apart?

Kit is not a person known for any of that in any of his roles.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
They hired this man to play Jon again lmfao. The typecasting begins (I love him, but that's probably all he's capable of playing anyways tbh)

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy for Kit, Black Knight being a character not many know is great for him and I hope it pays off.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
LMAO Black Knight? Why do him and X-O Man o' War occupy the same space in my brain? Didn't they try super hard to make Black Knight happen in the 90s?

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
What's a Black Knight

DecimalScaredBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Haha, they actually did it! Harington playing Dane is awesome.

But I'm surprised they're already having Sersi and Black Knight together in this film. We're going full 90s Avengers, baby!

latest

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Robb Stark to Jon Snow in their final scene together: "Next time I'll see you, you'll be all in black"

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Dane Whitman as a love interest for Sersi (a) probably means the initial reports of the film being set in the distant past were false (b) has me wondering if certain theories about Madden, Ikaris, and the film's marketing are true, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
and people thought he was gonna play wolverine and instead he gets to play some rando who sounds like his GoT character lmao

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Dane Whitman as a love interest for Sersi (a) probably means the initial reports of the film being set in the distant past were false (b) has me wondering if certain theories about Madden, Ikaris, and the film's marketing are true, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it
Having the film set completely in the past didn't make a ton of sense but I'd be pretty surprised if it didn't jump back and forth in time in order to establish the lore for the rest of the Phase.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
I was actually going to guess Black Knight but I thought nah they aren't ever going to do Black Knight.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Bad actor gets a menial role in a superhero movie.

Sounds on par with his acting abilities. He better start saving some of that Marvel cash now.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017

Not sure which theories were being referenced there...but with the casting reports of Disney looking for a gay actor to play a gay MCU hero in The Eternals, the rumors of Richard Madden having a boyfriend (or at least recently had; I don't keep up on these stories), and Richard Madden playing Ikaris, I'm guessing the theory is that Ikaris will be gay in the film. I don't know what the marketing piece would be, though.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting the impression that The Eternals is going to be the foundation for the future of the MCU.