• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Instead of "Should have gone for the head" from Thanos to Thor, I'd have liked a "Should have gone for my fucking head." It'd be quite jarring to hear an F-bomb just before the snap, IMO.

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would choose the Elevator scene in Winter Soldier because that is one of my favorite Cap scenes. He knows he is surrounded. He knows they sent the best in order to get him. But he doesn't give a damn. He knows he can take all of them despite the odds and the F-bomb in that moment just adds to the cockiness in my mind.

"Before we get started......does anyone wanna get the fuck out?"

What is yours and why?

I think that particular example is pretty bad, no offense. It's not in Cap's character to swear like that, and the way he says that line shows that he's being respectful rather than angry or vindictive.

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I think that particular example is pretty bad, no offense. It's not in Cap's character to swear like that, and the way he says that line shows that he's being respectful rather than angry or vindictive.

I know. Its not supposed to fit the character. Its supposed to be what I would do. Not what the character would do.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Someone put a fuck into the scene with Strange and his girlfriend arguing. (on my phone and can't YT right now)

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
"We're the guardians of the fucking Galaxy" would be a good one, Fury finishing off with "...ucker" would be the best idea

Oct 25, 2017
"Oh you care so fucking much, don't you?"

A lot of prime areas to drop in that argument

This is why I was never crazy about Dr. Strange, the movie. Rachel McAdams was the best thing in it and he was just the biggest dick to her.

Even if he's mellow now, she still shouldn't take him back.

I thought the fucking f-bomb was dropped multiple times in black fucking panther?

Fuck.
What movie did you watch?

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
When Ghost Dog rocks up and chops off Thanos head and Sam Jackson says "muthafuckin Ghost Dog, my brotha" and the dap and then walk off into the sunset and there are no more mcu movies.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
"Whatever happens tomorrow you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good fuckboi."

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Thanos brings down parts of a moon onto the planet with the gauntlet

Tony: "...fuck"

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
In Avengers, its Loki saying "Oh, fuck" before Hulk slaps him around.

That's the only one I want. The rest seem forced.

Oct 25, 2017