• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

predict the metascore

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • 95-99

Votes: 48 3.5%
  • 90-94

Votes: 383 28.1%
  • 85-89

Votes: 637 46.7%
  • 80-84

Votes: 209 15.3%
  • 75-79

Votes: 35 2.6%
  • under 75

Votes: 24 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Omg all the great reviews 🙂😄

excited to finally play this for the FIRST TIME!!!! I waited 10 years!!!

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
The sub-optimal scores. Let me cancel my digital preorder

9AFDN0B.gif

Mirev

Jun 8, 2018

multiplayer.it

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, la recensione

Ecco la recensione di Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, edizione definitiva del maestoso JRPG che dopo tanti anni torna su Nintendo Switch in una versione rinnovata da non perdere

"In short, making fleas at the resolution does not make much sense, because at the end of the fair Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition it seemed to us a significant step forward compared to Xenoblade Chronicles 2."

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Metro Gamecentral:

metro.co.uk

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Switch review - definitely definitive

The Switch’s latest remaster is one of the most acclaimed JRPGs of the last decade, but there’s more here than just updated graphics.

9/10.

Good- Massive world, unique combat system, great exploration, QoL upgrades, music

Bad- voice acting/dialogue an acquired taste, steep learning curve, often cluttered interface.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017

multiplayer.it

Ecco la recensione di Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, edizione definitiva del maestoso JRPG che dopo tanti anni torna su Nintendo Switch in una versione rinnovata da non perdere

"In short, making fleas at the resolution does not make much sense, because at the end of the fair Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition it seemed to us a significant step forward compared to Xenoblade Chronicles 2."

Italy always present with the JRPG big scores.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017

multiplayer.it

And 9.5

www.everyeye.it

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition Recensione: un capolavoro su Switch

Shulk e i suoi compagni tornano nella Definitive Edition di Xenoblade Chronicles su Nintendo Switch. La battaglia tra Mechonis e Bionis non è finita.

Italian reviewers know what they are playing

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
There are some very very trash reviews.
I saw a 3.5 fair and their reasons were even more trash.

Slushimi

Oct 30, 2017
The resolution complaints were way too exaggerated. The game is excellent, and not many if any reviews so far even mention the resolution.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Afraid it won't keep the 90, so unfair :(
Oh well I'll still play the shit out of it