• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
FedEx text alerts just sent me an "update" that it is In Transit and expect today by 8:00 AM. The site still says PM so not sure why the sms system is 10 hours off, it is after 8 AM already and not on a local truck yet.

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
Whats-App-Image-2020-11-10-at-7-02-49-AM.jpg

Got mine this morning at BB. Now I need to wait until the end of the day!!!
that would kill me, knowing the console is right there but not being able to use it yet. Enjoy your evening!

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
It's been out for 8 hours in my timezone and my Walmart Pre-order is still "preparing shipment"

cool cool cool

Jalen

Dec 18, 2017
FedEx text alerts just sent me an "update" that it is In Transit and expect today by 8:00 AM. The site still says PM so not sure why the sms system is 10 hours off, it is after 8 AM already and not on a local truck yet.
I checked previous orders and this is normal-ish. I had a few orders in the past be in different cities at 5/6am and end up on a truck here for delivery by 9am and delivered on time.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Got an email from MediaMarkt acknowledging a delay, but sending them today still so it should be here tomorrow.. Not sure how that works now as its 2pm already.

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Woke up to my card charged and an email saying my xbox is shipped from Amazon. Even after getting that email about the delays. Its a Christmas miracle lol ill take a day later over nothing.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My nearest Target distribution center is an hour away in NJ. Apparently everyone that works there is indulging in the now legal weed, as they haven't shipped shit 😂

KazeSim

Oct 25, 2017
Target update: The shipping information has updated for delivery today. Yesterday when it shipped it was showing delivery for next Monday, It's in Oregon so I'm not actually expecting it to make it to the part of WA I'm in until tomorrow.

I'm just glad I was able to even secure a system for both my brother and myself!

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
FedEx tracker tells me it made it to Phoenix and it's at a sorting facility. I requested to receive a pickup at a FedEx store instead of my old address so hopefully that does not delay anything.

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
Mine is out for delivery. I still can't believe they did all of this in like 24 hours. Thought there was no way I got it today lol.

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Walmart Live Chat told me it's Out For Delivery even though it still shows as Preparing Shipment and I haven't been charged...

Am I a scumbag if I try to cancel the order if it shows up before they charge me? LMAO.

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
So this is different than those of us that snagged one last night from xbox/Microsoft that were told 12/23. I wonder if anyone who bought one last night is getting theirs this week as well?

I bought one from Microsoft last night, my confirmation email says this Thursday too. I'll believe it when I see it though tbh.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
My Series S order for one Target is ready to be picked up before they're even open.

My Series S order at another Target doesn't say processing, give me the option to cancel, show up under my account, or anything else but it did charge my card. Really hoping I'll get an email that it's ready for pickup after the store opens.

To follow up after contacting CS, the second order has to be passed on to their technical team because there was 'an error' with my transaction which should take an undetermined amount of days.

Why do I do this to myself with Target? My roommate will be happy as fuck. I promised I'd get him one so I'm holding on to that but I'm bummed we won't even be able to play together.

Not only was their a technical error with my order, the charge for the order will remain pending until they're able to resolve it and I can't cancel it. Thanks Target.

Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy update. My order status went from "Shipping Tomorrow" to just blank and that it's just "getting it ready." The charge on my credit card disappeared too. Am I SOL?

javiergame4

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly can't believe Amazon messed up. Preordered day 1 and It says getting here by Nov 24. I don't understand this 2 week delay

Jan 27, 2018
My nearest Target distribution center is an hour away in NJ. Apparently everyone that works there is indulging in the now legal weed, as they haven't shipped shit 😂

What does the website say for you?

My Best Buy order went from nothing yesterday to ten minutes away in SJ today. Hoping my target order comes through soon for my brother. It's so messed up though. My amazon order was the first one I did and they ghosted me. Best Buy was the last and it's going to get here first.

The Traveller

Oct 31, 2017
Already got mine hooked up and getting updates installed. Feeling super excited.
I would describe the Series X in one word: chonky

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
got a series S from best buy, with fedex saying it will arrive tomorrow

and a series X from amazon with UPS, also saying arriving tomorrow

the strange thing about amazon is that it looks like its on Orlando FL, and I am in Miami Fl, i would have expected it today

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What does the website say for you?

My Best Buy order went from nothing yesterday to ten minutes away in SJ today. Hoping my target order comes through soon for my brother. It's so messed up though. My amazon order was the first one I did and they ghosted me. Best Buy was the last and it's going to get here first.

My Target order has said "preparing to ship", since Sunday night.

pg2g

Dec 18, 2018
Looks like my Amazon order updated overnight, shipping from Vegas to Los Angeles via USPS. Somehow i dont believe it'll be here by 8pm like it says.

Mareg

Jul 18, 2018
In my ongoing saga with Wal-Mart Canada, they actually shipped my Series S without the payment going through. I mean, I called them 3 times to sort things out and still they were too incompetent to update my payment method. Sucks for them I guess. I'm not going to spend another hour of my time helping them charging me. I've done my best to be a good customer.