• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
I didn't believe demand would be that high for the series X here in Spain since it's Sonyland but it seems like i made a huge mistake by not preordering.

And no website here allows to make reservations online for future shipments either...

Now I'm sad :(

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
Just waiting on Amazon to ship. 3 days left mah gawd I can't wait. Preordered assassins creed Valhalla so add that and game pass games and I'll be extremely busy playing all sorts of games :)

Volcane

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My XSX has despatched.
0M1mbjw.png

jordn613

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who has a Series X preordered from Target get any updates on when it'll ship or arrive? Mine says estimated to arrive Wed 11-Mon 16.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
I ordered in the first minute and still have "we'll email you with a delivery date". I'm also super close to the warehouse literally a city over. Maybe, they'll just change it day or. Contact us says the order is being prepared whatever that means.

You in Cali? I had a similar thought just now, cause the X Order I have on Amazon is supposed to ship there and it's taking forever to update itself.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
You in Cali? I had a similar thought just now, cause the X Order I have on Amazon is supposed to ship there and it's taking forever to update itself.
No, I'm in WA. I work at Amazon. Part of the reason I ordered from there was I got $50 off (employee discount) which, with selling my one x and existing credit, meant only paying $70 out of pocket.

Iceman83

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Something interesting I just noticed. My Series X that I'm still waiting for from the MS Store (US) is already registered on my Microsoft account. Serial number is even shown.

RedSnake

Jan 4, 2018
I didn't believe demand would be that high for the series X here in Spain since it's Sonyland but it seems like i made a huge mistake by not preordering.

And no website here allows to make reservations online for future shipments either...

Now I'm sad :(
I'm on the same boat!
I might try and hunt one down one release day. Maybe someone at a Carrefour or Corte Ingles will sell me one?

Poker Face

Oct 25, 2017
microsoft sent me a confirmation of my order from a month ago for the accessories...but no shipping confirmation :(

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
I'm on the same boat!
I might try and hunt one down one release day. Maybe someone at a Carrefour or Corte Ingles will sell me one?
I hope you're not in Valencia... don't need more competition lol

Yeah, I'm planning to go to bigger shops like that, much higher chance that they might not have been keeping track of stock vs pre-ordered units, but the chance of that will be small.

I also want the ps5 now too. I wanted to wait for a slim version because I think the design is ridiculous but, yeah, that one I'm 100% sure i won't be able to get for a while in here.

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
Just got my tracking numbers for my console and expansion card from the Microsoft Store, even though my pending charges have disappeared from my bank account.

JackBauer24

Oct 28, 2017
I preordered my Series X seconds after it went live and it still hasn't updated. I preordered a PS5 probably 15-20 minutes after it went live and it arrives Wednesday. Don't understand the priority of getting the PS5 first.

Kayla

Oct 28, 2017
I usually get launch stuff from amazon on launch day and it ships the night before. I dont expect this to be any different for my order.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
So my fucking bank declined by pre order on MS store. This is the 3rd pre order issue I have had with them. Thankfully, I managed to change the payment method and it went through.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Microsoft Store Canada here. My Series X and our extra Shock Blue controller shipped. No shipping on the Series S yet. I ordered the X & S at the same time, the controller in October.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Monday honestly would be too soon. I wouldn't expect it to ship any earlier than Tuesday. And honestly, depending on where you are, it could easily be the night before. Amazon likes to do things within 1 to 2 day windows.

It baffles me how they make any money when they they overnight and 2 day even the $25 orders for free.

Guess I'll check in with my friend on Wed

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
It baffles me how they make any money when they they overnight and 2 day even the $25 orders for free.

Guess I'll check in with my friend on Wed

Ack, ignore what I said, I'm going back and forth between the PS5 preorder and XSX thread and got mixed up which thread I was in. For an XSX, ya, Monday is a good bet for a Tuesday release. My apologize for getting mixed up. I think when you said Thursday, I was thinking PS5.

chipperrip

Jan 29, 2019
Damn, my early preorder from Komplett.no (Norway) isn't expected until 2nd of December. I'll miss the launch of both consoles now.

PS5 not until 5th of May.

I have a sweet pc to comfort me, but with my old consoles given to my brothers, I miss having a system in the living room.

CyberWarrior

Oct 29, 2018

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Microsoft just shipped mine but hasn't charged me yet lol
Maybe they charged mine and send it to you! I just got charged but no shipping information yet. The weird thing is that I also had a Redeemed code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that I didnt redeem at all today (unless it was the conversion from EA Play) but my subscription stayed with the same expiration date.

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
I waited in line at Gamestop when preorders went live, I didn't end up getting one, luckily got one later that day. They just call me and offer me one of there instore launch console. Cool, some of you might still get one

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Amazon can ship stuff incredibly fast on very short notice. I guess the prevalence of their huge warehouses. So yeah not worried about a late shipping notice

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft finally put my tracking # on the website. interesting that it's been at the FedEx facility in Louisville since November 5th then picked up on the 6th and is in Memphis now and says shipper instructed package not to be delivered early...