• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea where to ask about this and making a thread seemed like too much so maybe some kind soul can help here. I'm trying to buy Liberation HD from the actual web store, as in xbox.com, but it tells me that i can't buy it on the xbox one, only on the 360 and on xbox.com. Well, i know that, that's why i'm trying to buy it on xbox.com. Which it won't let me. It won't even show me the price. I don't get it, is this a bug? Has this happened to anyone here?

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I have no idea where to ask about this and making a thread seemed like too much so maybe some kind soul can help here. I'm trying to buy Liberation HD from the actual web store, as in xbox.com, but it tells me that i can't buy it on the xbox one, only on the 360 and on xbox.com. Well, i know that, that's why i'm trying to buy it on xbox.com. Which it won't let me. It won't even show me the price. I don't get it, is this a bug? Has this happened to anyone here?
I've had something similar when something wasn't available in my country, so it could be something regional maybe.
Do you access xbox.com on the same region you live in? I don't know if that helps at all.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've had something similar when something wasn't available in my country, so it could be something regional maybe.
Do you access xbox.com on the same region you live in? I don't know if that helps at all.

I do yeah. Uk store. Never had any problem before. I looked up the Assassin's Creed sale on the site and Liberation doesn't show up there, though it does show up when i check the sale on the console. Weird.

Edit: maybe the sale just went up and things are bungled. I'll check again later and see if it still happens.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Anything recent on Lollipop Chainsaw? I could've sworn you found that before, a while ago, among the games that The Darkness was found in.

I've not seen anything in ages, until today.
Even when I found Lollipop chainsaw originally it wasn't recent
EvilBoris are you not in Discord anymore?

Anyways, I look forward to FEAR trilogy since I've seen you mention the first two games as well iirc. Thanks for the info!

I think I left , I need another invite

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Have a feeling we might not get anything this week, and next week we'll get a large drop to go hand in hand with the inside Xbox episode

RiggityRice

Oct 28, 2017
I thought Too Human was trash (haven't played, only read/heard it was)..are you guys genuinely excited it might be BC or is it just because you have the game in your collection?

Oct 25, 2017
I had a good time with Too Human and it was pretty awful. but I can't imagine it'd ever be BC because nobody's allowed to sell the game anymore outside of secondhand shops iirc

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Too Human was trash (haven't played, only read/heard it was)..are you guys genuinely excited it might be BC or is it just because you have the game in your collection?

It's a mess of a game but it has it's fans. It did do a lot of things right though.

I had a good time with Too Human and it was pretty awful. but I can't imagine it'd ever be BC because nobody's allowed to sell the game anymore outside of secondhand shops iirc
It's potentially possible still. I think if it's made BC they just won't be able to sell the game digitally likely.

GobHoblin

Oct 27, 2017
Probably saving them for next weeks Inside Xbox?

Might even get some OG additions, hopefully............

EDIT: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and Port Royale 3 Pirates & Merchants are coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today

Flagship

Nov 6, 2017
Update: Nevermind it's been posted already.

Ahh, gutted. Was hoping it'd be Binary Domain and Resonance of Fate from the sales. Nevermind, next week will come before we know it! :)

Also EvilBoris:

tumblr_oqsedgqCKF1qgi1s2o6_500.gif

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
i have no idea about what Port Royale 3 Pirates & Merchants is

lego batman 2 is cool though

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
That's a really generic, non-committal answer. Yikes.
Are there any instances where team members have given firm, committed answers to questions like that before announcements, though? Seems to be that if you're replying positively to somebody specifically asking after original Xbox games, vague or not, you're not trying to mislead or raise hopes falsely.

Status
Not open for further replies.